[3.1] OutofMilk's Physical ST (Shaper down on Budget!. Clears all content including U-Atziri!)

Btw how do you run phys reflect maps? You say with atziri's promise and sins rebirth you can run these mas. I have only atziri's. I used to be able to run low tier physc reflect, now i just die in every pack or boss. I just ran a shaped racecourse with 18% phys reflect and double boss, and in the bosses i couldnt do shit.
"
kwstas778 wrote:
Btw how do you run phys reflect maps? You say with atziri's promise and sins rebirth you can run these mas. I have only atziri's. I used to be able to run low tier physc reflect, now i just die in every pack or boss. I just ran a shaped racecourse with 18% phys reflect and double boss, and in the bosses i couldnt do shit.

Depends on the other mods off the map. I can run some racecourses fine, but you need to have flasks up 100% to be able to do so. I usually just reroll phys reflect at t11+

also i never said i can run through these maps with ease.

From the Pros and Cons section;

"Phys reflect maps can be abit icky, would not recommend doing phys reflect on low density maps or maps where the boss has high HP)"
Last edited by outofmilk on Sep 2, 2017, 5:42:10 PM
I think i'm missing something horribly obvious, but... Why don't we use Acrobatics?

Thank you for the build!
"
Raikke wrote:
I think i'm missing something horribly obvious, but... Why don't we use Acrobatics?

Thank you for the build!

It's purely personal preference cause i feel like we already have enough evasion for attacks so i like having the extra chance to dodge spells
Hi,

How do you feel about g00fy_goober's Ultimate EleBuzzsaw elemental ST compared to this build?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1839087

Thanks
Last edited by Kappash on Sep 2, 2017, 8:28:27 PM
"
Kappash wrote:
Hi,

How do you feel about g00fy_goober's Ultimate EleBuzzsaw elemental ST compared to this build?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1839087

Thanks

I don't really wanna slander his build as it seems quite popular, but i would say any Ele ST build that is not HOWA isn't worth going.

My Build is alot easier to gear up and we get more bang for the buck.

His build requires a rare ele dps claw. If you check poe.trade and check a decent ele claw you would see that the amount of chaos you would spend on that claw is more than my Shaper budget kill gear value.

It is probably a good build, and if people enjoy his build i would say that is the most important part.
Hey OutOfMilk, I made a post a few pages back asking you what I should do for improving my gear. Currently on tier 8 yellow maps. Should I focus on gain levels or get better gear and if so what do you think I should work on.

Thanks again. Great build!
"
DatBoiMook wrote:
Hey OutOfMilk, I made a post a few pages back asking you what I should do for improving my gear. Currently on tier 8 yellow maps. Should I focus on gain levels or get better gear and if so what do you think I should work on.

Thanks again. Great build!

Your gear seems pretty good tbh, once you hit 92 i am positive you will be able to kill Shaper (if you know his mechanics).

Your next upgrades would be either getting 2x steel rings or a 6L belly. (expensive, but not required!)
Hey guys,

i want to thank you all so far for all the feedback and it makes me happy to see so many people enjoying my build!

I am leaving for New York today, i am going to spend a week there for vacation and that means i will not be able to update the thread as much as i can now.

I will check the thread from time to time whenever i get internet access in New York.

If you do have questions, post them, i cannot guarantee i will be able to answer them! Worst case scenario, go through the guide again, see if your answer is there :)!

Thank you all and enjoy PoE while i am on vacation!

-Outofmilk
Hi, what do you think about Minion Damage Support? Can you use that instead of Damage on Full Life?
Great build btw, really enjoying it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info