[3.1] OutofMilk's Physical ST (Shaper down on Budget!. Clears all content including U-Atziri!)

"
verozo wrote:
"
outofmilk wrote:
"
verozo wrote:
In PoB(your build link), the dps for ST is about 52k. Isn't that kinda low? Or is that not the true dps? If that's the case, how exactly is it calculated?

PoB doesn't seem to like 2x Scourge Claws. If you put on "hit recently" in calcs in PoB you can see the dps doesn't move, but if you go ingame and hit something the dps moves. It's just PoB i guess :S If you see my budget shaper video you can see the dps is completely fine.

I see, that's pretty decent clear! Also, might I suggest using bone helmet as well? It's essentially up to 40% inc damage for free :)

If im wearing a bone helm with 40% increase minion damage do i get 40% or 80% from two Scourge claws? Is this better than the 40% spectral throw enchant?
So far vey fun build, i have 2 questions.
Im lvl 40+ and mana is a problem with 4link, i need mana flasks. Is this going to change in the future and how? After i took off mana leech node mana drains like crazy (4L ST).
And did you change the second cast when damage taken and replaced orb of storm with 2nd blade vortex, why?
Last edited by kwstas778 on Aug 27, 2017, 7:49:13 AM
"
verozo wrote:
"
outofmilk wrote:
"
verozo wrote:
In PoB(your build link), the dps for ST is about 52k. Isn't that kinda low? Or is that not the true dps? If that's the case, how exactly is it calculated?

PoB doesn't seem to like 2x Scourge Claws. If you put on "hit recently" in calcs in PoB you can see the dps doesn't move, but if you go ingame and hit something the dps moves. It's just PoB i guess :S If you see my budget shaper video you can see the dps is completely fine.

I see, that's pretty decent clear! Also, might I suggest using bone helmet as well? It's essentially up to 40% inc damage for free :)

I had honestly forgotten about bone helmet, will check around and apply some changes!

"
kwstas778 wrote:
So far vey fun build, i have 2 questions.
Im lvl 40+ and mana is a problem with 4link, i need mana flasks. Is this going to change in the future and how? After i took off mana leech node mana drains like crazy (4L ST).
And did you change the second cast when damage taken and replaced orb of storm with 2nd blade vortex, why?

Hey Kwstas. You gotta remember that the mana leech comes from your dps. The more damage you do, the more you will leech, as you get more and more dps you will notice that mana leech isn't a problem. If you still struggle i would suggest using 1 mana flask or 2 elreon rings if you are still leveling.

I switched to blade vortex with curse on hit for a more lazy and more effective Curse setup.

Self-casting orb of storms can be a burden sometimes, and since we mostly use curses for bosses only our blade vortex will procc and automatically apply the curse, making it more "effective" sort of.

You can still use Orb of Storms and Vaal haste if thats what you prefer
Last edited by outofmilk on Aug 27, 2017, 8:08:30 AM
"
verozo wrote:

Updated gear section with Verozo's suggestion. I had totally forgotten about Bone Helmet and it will indeed be a better item to get than a helmet with Spectral Throw enchant as Bone helmet can easily be rolled with blessed orbs! Thanks for the find!
"
outofmilk wrote:

Hey Kwstas. You gotta remember that the mana leech comes from your dps. The more damage you do, the more you will leech, as you get more and more dps you will notice that mana leech isn't a problem. If you still struggle i would suggest using 1 mana flask or 2 elreon rings if you are still leveling.

Were do you get mana leech in the endgame though?

Edit: Nvm i found out
Last edited by kwstas778 on Aug 27, 2017, 11:46:44 AM
How are the spectral throw threshold jewels?
Leveled this build to 80 in just 3 days !

One of the smoothest leveling experiences ever. Very fast and fun build and good for bosses if you just switch in slower proj

Would really recommend this build to anyone :D
"
Boltonsquads wrote:

Not the build owner but last time I tried the threshold jewel, it wasn't worth it at all over a good rare jewel.
"
Boltonsquads wrote:

Hey Bolton,

i wouldn't say the threshold jewels are worth anything when it comes to Spectral Throw.

The projectile damage of the jewel is worth less than a node on the tree and the damage we get from every target spectral throw hits doesn't help much as our dps is high enough to two-three shot mobs anyways.

A good rare jewel with atleast 3x dps mods will benefit Spectral Throw more.
Added a video showcasing the power of the build!

Facetanking Minotaur from 100 to 0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PKZ_BFrAgM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info