[3.1] OutofMilk's Physical ST (Shaper down on Budget!. Clears all content including U-Atziri!)

hey milk can you show a pic about your tooltip dps?
i switched to this char and my tooltip is 10-14 k i think thats low .. you can look at my char metroiid would be very nice
and another question !

Do you think i can you starforge with that builde and just take the sword notes under the claw notes?
One little question...

Where does the manaleech come from? Lvl 32 so far and I'm running OOM so freakin fast. oO
"
Sinesh wrote:
One little question...

Where does the manaleech come from? Lvl 32 so far and I'm running OOM so freakin fast. oO

It comes from Soul Raker (claw wheel). It makes you leech 0.8% of damage as mana, so you need certain amount of damage to make it work. The best way hands down is using Elreon's Jewelry all the way until level 70. You can drop one or two pieces as you get close to 70.
Hello,

Reporting back after the weekend.

I created my character in HC last Friday and am currently at level 80.

I just wanted to quickly inform you on some changes I have made for this build to be more Hardcore viable.

First of all I have of course swapped out some Damage nodes in the tree for more Health etc.

You can look at my current tree to see how but I'm only 80 so it's not the finished product so to speak, flasks/gear are not perfect yet, however I have specced all the health that I intend too so only damage nodes from now on. I haven't specced Point Blank, but I'm currently speccing and unspeccing it too see what I'm most comfortable with. It depends alot on how you want to play the game mechanic wise when you're in a map, more damage at the start of your attacks but less on the rebound.

As far as armour goes I have made some changes there too, nothing special but for example I'm focusing on adding another layer of defense with Evasion + Acrobatics in the tree. So the Kitsugi chest I'm wearing currently is a very cheap alternative too Belly and is in by no means weaker, Belly's just meta and pepole intend to follow builds, which results in some items beeing overpriced just because pepole atm want the chest and it's recommended in almost all builds. But there is no logic reason behind it, there are alot of chests just as strong whom are alot cheaper right now cause they arent in all build guides. Kitsugi is a great example.

I also went full evasion on the rare parts of my armour, did obviously not go for Kaom's Roots because it makes you unable to evade attacks. Instead went for the Atziri boots with Spell Dodge, Move Speed and HP, also has alot of evasion which works out great.

As far as gem setup goes I have changed to Herald of Ice instead of Ash. Ash probably does a little bit more damage all in all, but Ice doesnt fall far behind and as Herald of Ice works diffrently it lets us use another type of gem setup for generating Power Charges.

For example:

Herald of Ice - Curse on Hit - Icebite - Assassin's Mark

Of course you can play with another Curse in this setup but atm I'm using Assassin's for generating Power Charges without needing the Blade Vortex setup. The reason for why this works with Ice but not Ash is because the damage from Ice if you crit and shatter your enemies, which we do almost all the time later in end game, is counted as a "Hit" which works with Curse on HIT, while Ash never has a "Hit" itself but instead has "Burn" damage. So that's mostly why you have to go with Ice for this to work.

I also went for Avatar of the Veil instead of Avatar of the Chase in the Ascendancy tree, reason beeing that Avatar still gives us alot of Elemental damage even if that isn't what we are focusing on and at the same time it makes us unable to get Frozen, Ignited or Shocked which in HC is OP and makes it alot more safe.

So I use a Silver Flask for the Onslaught effect instead.

Remember that my point of view on prices, what's effective etc is in a HC perspective but can still help you pepole in SC in some ways, for exaple the Herald of Ice setup instead of Blade Vortex.

So if your lacking defense in SC this info might still help you find a way to become abit more tanky.

Keep in mind that this is not the finished product of what I'm aiming for, it will get alot better and I will report back later on even more stuff that helps you in HC/Defense wise, if I see pepole wanting me to, I won't force it on you. :P

I can link pastebin links for the HC setup I'm going for and even more detailed info as I go if that's something you want, need to see the response on this post first, hehe.

All in all loving the build so far, works great and my HP is currently at 5.5k with some more layers of defense without losing too much Damage and my gear is far from perfect, so in the future we can easly reach over 6k HP etc.

Sorry for the wall of text if this is super unintersting, I hope this is abit helpful for someone atleast.

Hope your having a good time in NY Milk! :)

Peace!
Last edited by Limpani on Sep 5, 2017, 6:30:51 AM
"
AgentDunham wrote:
"
Sinesh wrote:
One little question...

It comes from Soul Raker (claw wheel). It makes you leech 0.8% of damage as mana, so you need certain amount of damage to make it work. The best way hands down is using Elreon's Jewelry all the way until level 70. You can drop one or two pieces as you get close to 70.

Thanks a lot dude.

Just bought a Thief's Torment. Should work well too. If not, I'll switch to Elreons :)
"
Sinesh wrote:
"
AgentDunham wrote:
"
Sinesh wrote:
One little question...

Thanks a lot dude.

Just bought a Thief's Torment. Should work well too. If not, I'll switch to Elreons :)

Had no idea about these rings. You put on these 2 rings and top it with Goldrim's helmet and you don't have to give damn about mana and resistances all the way until maps. I would go as far as putting this in the leveling section of the guide.
"
AgentDunham wrote:
Had no idea about these rings. You put on these 2 rings and top it with Goldrim's helmet and you don't have to give damn about mana and resistances all the way until maps. I would go as far as putting this in the leveling section of the guide.

I don't think you can wear 2 of it. Maybe I'll buy a second one and test it. 😊
I don't think you can, saw a video of a guy wearing just one. I assumed "Cannot wear other rings" referred to everything except the one, I was wrong. But even one should solve mana issues and bump up that res up :).
hey mate. can u re-upload leveling skill tree. icant open 70 points. Thanks ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info