[3.1] OutofMilk's Physical ST (Shaper down on Budget!. Clears all content including U-Atziri!)

So I just wanna ask. I have acuitys at my disposal or would gripped be better? and is there any weap better than the claws like pdps sword or foil?

SInce Bone helm is correlating to the scourge of course I'd aim for a 40%spec helm
Last edited by oSingularity on Sep 16, 2017, 11:26:21 AM
Question, if we use the Herald of Ice, Ice Bite, Assassin's mark curse on hit setup. What level are those gems? Or do we just level them all up to 20? I would much rather use Herald of Ice over the Blade vortex setup. So I wanna know before I start leveling them. Thank you in advance.
"
Tosimaru wrote:
Question, if we use the Herald of Ice, Ice Bite, Assassin's mark curse on hit setup. What level are those gems? Or do we just level them all up to 20? I would much rather use Herald of Ice over the Blade vortex setup. So I wanna know before I start leveling them. Thank you in advance.

don't see why you wouldn't want to max level them. it's not a cwdt setup
"
illmtk wrote:
"
Tosimaru wrote:

don't see why you wouldn't want to max level them. it's not a cwdt setup

Didn't know for sure. Just getting back into POE. Been a year or 2 and I'm going with this build. So wanted to make sure.
Another question, if we can get a 5l Belly. What gem would we take out? I bought one for cheap and managed a 5l for now. So I will leave it at that till I get more fusings.
"
Tosimaru wrote:
Another question, if we can get a 5l Belly. What gem would we take out? I bought one for cheap and managed a 5l for now. So I will leave it at that till I get more fusings.

I believe OP uses inc. crit strikes as 6th link so you can probably take that out.
just yolo slam this bad boy

This is the second time to post. I want to know what are BiS for build I want to min max it. If it's worth dropping scourge for 400PDPS claws, using acuity, so on so forth I've always been a fan of ST esp the physical variation
Hey Out... letting you know that from Dual Strike Assassin>FBlades & Iceshot Raider which I did enjoy playing I might have finally the right build for me. This is the second time, i’m respeccing my raider and I'm really enjoying it – playing for fun here.

A quick question, will a x2 gemini claw(300+ pdps, %+ physical and flat damage, crit multiplier and ~20 ias) worth equipping/using in lieu of Scourge?. I have such claws gathering dust in my stash. Some of my gears sucks – rings, ammy, helmet and x2 placeholder jewels. Been searching for upgrades but most sellers and pricing stuff to the high heavens.

Again, thanks for such a great build.
Hello Everyone,

Sorry for the newb question but I'm still learning a lot in this game. I'm just curious how these Scourge Claws are even benefiting Spectral Throw? It says increased "minion" damage but the Spectral Throw gem doesn't have the "minion" tag. Is Spectral Throw secretly a minion?

EDIT: Nevermind, please ignore this question. I just noticed the other text on the weapon tooltip "Increases and Reductions to Minion Damage also affect you."
Last edited by Touchstone on Sep 18, 2017, 10:07:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info