[3.1] OutofMilk's Physical ST (Shaper down on Budget!. Clears all content including U-Atziri!)

Hello there,

I'm doing this build and this is my profile
Characters : http://poe-profile.info/profile/Bookuwa/Bokuwaa
Tree : https://poeplanner.com/AAkAAO0ACRIAAGcAXgEJAx4DhwUtBbUILgxzDY0OSBEvEZYUdRX9Fr8ZjhutH0Ei6iP2JP0mlSoLKjguUzB8MgE2PUMxRfRHfkz_TZJOKlFHVUtbr13yYeJirGSvZU1sjG9XcFJ07XXLdf14GXsUfXWEb4nTijiMNo19jX6NgY2_k5CUuJVmmhebjZ2qo4qkwrGzshm0xbVIuNm9Nr6nwaDC7MM6zZjPetNv037UQtYH2sHdSOdU53To1upi62Ptg-4O_MX-uv_eEvEXJi1NL3JB0GuQeoTQrQHTbxUAEwAAAAMwAVAABgGMABUBRgAAAAAAAAAA

Actually i'm wondering how i can improve my dps to fast clear T14 and eventually clear the guardian/shapper

I find my dps very low, with Herald of Ash, Hatred and Ice golem my ST is at 24k dps :x

Someone has any advices ?

Thanks in advance :)
Could be wrong but isnt the cap on life leech at 2%? If so should I get a scourge with culling strike or chaos damage?
Thanks for the build.
Love it so far, just having issue min/maxin gear, especially resistance (went for alira at the moment) and I like to use biscos for mapping (which might be the issue here?).

I am not having that much currency to spend (around 400c), so what would you recommend to upgrade? Damage feels great so far, with 2 more levels I am getting more claw nodes and therefore even more damage, its just I have some kind of issues surviving <T10 maps.

Thanks!

Posting gear, just in case:

Spoiler

EDIT:

I figured I could do change helmet and sacrifice the 40% damage, right?
Last edited by kewkie on Oct 4, 2017, 10:16:39 AM
Hi !
Thank you for this build. First time using ST and really enjoying it.
Currently lv90 and I want to try guardians (never done them before) but I think my life is a bit too low.
I know my gear isn't perfect but I was wondering if it was good enough to try them.
If not, wat should I upgrade first ? Steel rings, Dying sun, 7% life jewels , Point Blank (feeling good mapping without it)?

My character : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Yamanelow/characters?characterName=Mineath

My gear
Spoiler

Thanks
My spectral throws dosent look that that, what am i doing wrong? :P mine loks like animation of the weapons.
@Didipop:

That's because he's using a MTX (Seraph Spectral Throw).

I'm close to mapping with my build, already gathered some of the endgame gear (e.g. 40% ST damage helmet) and only need to slay Kitava.

Once I'm done purchasing and optimizing my gear I will ask for more improvements :)

So far the build is very nice, very quick and very powerful. I just jump around and everything dies ;)
In the next league I will start with that one, even though I will not have a TR from the beginning, I think it should be possible with a 4/5L until 40/50ish and then check for a cheap 6L.

Only thing I'm not sure is how to deal with WB and BV.

Do I use WB as a damage skill or only for movement.. so jump right in the masses or not?
Same question with BV.. once it's active and stacks while piling up Power Charges, should I jump right into the monsters?

Thanks!
"
@Didipop:

That's because he's using a MTX (Seraph Spectral Throw).

I'm close to mapping with my build, already gathered some of the endgame gear (e.g. 40% ST damage helmet) and only need to slay Kitava.

Once I'm done purchasing and optimizing my gear I will ask for more improvements :)

So far the build is very nice, very quick and very powerful. I just jump around and everything dies ;)
In the next league I will start with that one, even though I will not have a TR from the beginning, I think it should be possible with a 4/5L until 40/50ish and then check for a cheap 6L.

Only thing I'm not sure is how to deal with WB and BV.

Do I use WB as a damage skill or only for movement.. so jump right in the masses or not?
Same question with BV.. once it's active and stacks while piling up Power Charges, should I jump right into the monsters?

Thanks!

Oh i see, im so dumb lol, thank you for the reply. :)
No problem at all, was looking that up for me as well because I was a bit confused.

Btw.. does any1 know if there is a different hitbox for the MTX or is it just visual?
Finally I'm mapping, here are my stats and my current gear:

Int 161
Str 166
Dex 379

My ST dps in my HO is 12.113. Currently running at 4.130 hp with 309 ES, 95% fire, 128 cold and 100 lightning res (also a bit chaos.. -34).

My gear:
Spoiler

My flasks:
Spoiler

As you can see I also got a 40% ST helmet, but not sure how you (or anyone else) got to so much hp.
Of course I'm only 77 and have a couple of lvl before me, but there are only 2 more jewel sockets waiting and the rest are only damage nodes.
Still trying to 6L my BotB, but more than 5 I didn't managed up to now.

Mapping is pretty good, but get's very scetchy at t11 maps.
Hi, buddy. I wasted almost all money for build improvments - my all resistances are about 150%, 5730 hp.
But there is one problem - i cant farm guardians and some t15 maps.
For example, stupid map - Dark Forest, it's not clear at all how to kill this boss. Any advices?
How can i improve my char?

Spoiler

Last edited by antofa on Oct 27, 2017, 1:09:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info