[3.1] OutofMilk's Physical ST (Shaper down on Budget!. Clears all content including U-Atziri!)

What's your thoughts on assassins mark setup instead of blade vortex setup you currently have. If youve gone over this somewhere and I've missed it apologies. Great guide none the less. Not a huge fan of blade vortex is all.
"
dANNY187 wrote:
this build should be able to do uber lab with the budget gear which you used for shaper, correct? :D

I wouldn't say that this build is the best build to farm uberlabs with, but it can do Izaro with no issues.

"
Mantux31 wrote:
Is it worth upgrading tabula>belly of the beast 5l? I can't afford a 6 link yet

I would get a rare 6L chest first, they aren't that expensive anymore. Look for high life, resist and the colors you need.

"
gibtuck wrote:
This looks pretty sweet, debating between this and a bow build for my "league ender" build with all the currency I've farmed up. Do you have a recording of the U-Atziri kill? Didn't see it in the video section.

The build is tons of fun! I am still working on Uber Atziri. The reason i haven't killed her yet is cause i suck at her mechanics. I have done normal Atziri maybe 20 times throughout my PoE career and Uber Atziri once in Legacy league with my Howa (where i basically right clicked and won).

U-Atziri is expensive to run and learn aswell so it may take some time. Our dps and defences are fine for Atziri, just gotta know when to move and not stand in double flameblasts like i do :D

"
Hodg93 wrote:
What's your thoughts on assassins mark setup instead of blade vortex setup you currently have. If youve gone over this somewhere and I've missed it apologies. Great guide none the less. Not a huge fan of blade vortex is all.

The Blade Vortex Setup is mainly used for bosses where you practically melee them with Slower Proj so that BV hits them alot.

Assassins mark setup would be more for mapping since we wouldnt receive Power Charges on bosses with Ass-Mark (heh, ass-mark).
Ahh yeah, fair enough - Good call.

Regarding your answer before of freeze immunity using the pantheon + taste of hate, do you still find yourself being killed or atleast frozen at all? Was thinking of maybe running some +1 frenzy Kaoms seeing as all we do is Whirling blades anywho, with some res jewels. Lemme know!
outofmilk, hi man. Your build is great, but i have some problems with survival. On t10 maps i can get oneshot easy. Can you look at my chars and give me advices for future upgrades?
"
Hodg93 wrote:
Ahh yeah, fair enough - Good call.

Regarding your answer before of freeze immunity using the pantheon + taste of hate, do you still find yourself being killed or atleast frozen at all? Was thinking of maybe running some +1 frenzy Kaoms seeing as all we do is Whirling blades anywho, with some res jewels. Lemme know!

Hey Hodg,

Personally i have only ever died to freeze when trying to facetank the yellow orbs Shaper throws out if your not in melee range (which you should always dodge as they hurt).

When mapping i constantly have flasks up due to our mapping speed and so far i haven't been affected by freeze (maybe i have, but didn't notice, atleast didn't die from it i guess?).

"
antofa wrote:
outofmilk, hi man. Your build is great, but i have some problems with survival. On t10 maps i can get oneshot easy. Can you look at my chars and give me advices for future upgrades?

Hey Antofa,

Glad you are enjoying the build. I checked through your gear in Path of Building and i can't really see anything wrong when it comes to survivability. The first thing i did see though is you need your flask setup. Atziris promise being the most important (and cheapest). Check out my Flask section!

How exactly are you having issues when mapping? Do remember that you are only lvl 78 and are missing alot of nodes/hp that comes from leveling. This build will not feel finished until around 90-92
Last edited by outofmilk on Sep 1, 2017, 6:16:04 AM
Hey,

Typical question every interesting build gets eventually.

Is it HC viable?

Really inerested in playing this since I've ripped recently but would like to make sure the creator of the build thinks this is HC viable first?

I NEED a ST build for HC so badly, itching to throw some bananas at mobs!
"
Limpani wrote:
Hey,

Is it HC viable?

Really inerested in playing this since I've ripped recently but would like to make sure the creator of the build thinks this is HC viable first?

I think this build could do alot of good in HC league. There are however som key points you would have to go through.

1. More HP on the tree (lose some dps)

2. Kaoms Roots with +1 frenzy charges would be required

3. 5L Belly would be required

4. Every jewel would need to have 7% Max HP.

5. I would personally not use Taste of Hate and Dying sun in HC. Switch those out for 2x utility flasks with curse immune and freeze immune. (See Flask section).

6. Experience.

Now what i mean by experience is you NEED to know the game if you are to attempt Guardians/Shaper with this build.

I have alot of experience with guardians and shaper but even then i do die from time to time.

Minotaur: can be done with your eyes closed (see facetank vid)

Hydra: would require some dodging skills

Phoenix: I would personally never go for Phoenix in HC as bad RNG here can rip you apart.

Chimera: I would NEVER set foot in Chimera in HC mostly because of how overtuned the boss mobs are. (If you roll bad RNG and 2-3 mobs hit you at the same time it's bye-bye)

Shaper: Make sure you know the fight in and out. Shaper is all about handling mechanics properly. I usually never switch out from Slower Proj but for the run inbetween phases i would switch to GMP and kill the mobs and switch back to Slow Proj once you get to the portal boss.

For an experienced HC player, this build would wreak havoc. I have never set foot in HC league just so that is said!

Also added this to F.A.Q
Last edited by outofmilk on Sep 1, 2017, 6:45:32 AM
"
outofmilk wrote:
"
Limpani wrote:
Hey,

Is it HC viable?

I think this build could do alot of good in HC league. There are however som key points you would have to go through.

1. More HP on the tree (lose some dps)

2. Kaoms Roots with +1 frenzy charges would be required

3. 5L Belly would be required

4. Every jewel would need to have 7% Max HP.

5. I would personally not use Taste of Hate and Dying sun in HC. Switch those out for 2x utility flasks with curse immune and freeze immune. (See Flask section).

6. Experience.

Now what i mean by experience is you NEED to know the game if you are to attempt Guardians/Shaper with this build.

I have alot of experience with guardians and shaper but even then i do die from time to time.

Minotaur: can be done with your eyes closed (see facetank vid)

Hydra: would require some dodging skills

Phoenix: I would personally never go for Phoenix in HC as bad RNG here can rip you apart.

Chimera: I would NEVER set foot in Chimera in HC mostly because of how overtuned the boss mobs are. (If you roll bad RNG and 2-3 mobs hit you at the same time it's bye-bye)

Shaper: Make sure you know the fight in and out. Shaper is all about handling mechanics properly. I usually never switch out from Slower Proj but for the run inbetween phases i would switch to GMP and kill the mobs and switch back to Slow Proj once you get to the portal boss.

For an experienced HC player, this build would wreak havoc. I have never set foot in HC league just so that is said!

Also added this to F.A.Q

Thanks for the quick and thorough response! I will give this a try in HC over the weekend and report back the result later, should probably work out with what you mentioned above.

Golden bananas for life, peace!
About one of the 3L, why not have cast when damage taken lvl1 along with immortal call? Do we really need that ice golem auto summon every time we take 3.2k dmg?
"
kwstas778 wrote:
About one of the 3L, why not have cast when damage taken lvl1 along with immortal call? Do we really need that ice golem auto summon every time we take 3.2k dmg?

Hey Kwstas,

the reason i use a high CWDT is because the higher the level our golem is, the more accuracy/crit it will give us.

Linking it with CWDT is to get a more lazy setup because believe me, if you put Golem on selfcast, you will forget to have up 100%.

With CWDT it is up atleast 90% of the time. I also feel that a CWDT at level 1 is useless because the only thing we really die from is oneshots so it wouldn't matter that much if the CWDT is level 1 or level 20, but i prefer the 20 for the higher golem.

You can experiment with this and link it as you like, but me personally like it this way.

At the end of the day it comes to personal preference, as i have noted in the pros of this build. It is very versatile and you can change alot of aspects in the build to make it suite your playstyle.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info