[3.1] OutofMilk's Physical ST (Shaper down on Budget!. Clears all content including U-Atziri!)

"
IIBlackJack wrote:
Hello ! I was wondering how i should generate frenzy charges ?? I dont see anything on ur gems etc.. Still you have picked charges from passive tree ??

Oh darn i didnt saw that.. i just started harbringer league and even you didnt suggest this build for starter i wanted to try it out.. currently lvl 75. Only problem comes with str atm lol. Tooltip damage is around 10k.. how much dps it would be needed for atzir example ?

I did normal Atziri with around 9k tooltip, it's a very easy fight if you know what your doing, making sure you switch out GMP with slower proj.
My gear is getting there now, seems very glass cannon at the moment however enjoying it thus far:

"
Boltonsquads wrote:
My gear is getting there now, seems very glass cannon at the moment however enjoying it thus far:

Heu Bolton,

I wonder what are you able to do with gear you just posted? are you able to kill guardians easily?
"
Kvothe666 wrote:
"
Boltonsquads wrote:

Heu Bolton,

I wonder what are you able to do with gear you just posted? are you able to kill guardians easily?

Just tried Chimera, map clear was fine however the boss 1 shot me every single time, didn't even have chance to attack.

Bare in mind I've done all guardians before so know the fights, it's just so glass cannon, no defences at all.
Have you ever though about going pathfinder instead of raider? Curious to how it would work.
IGN: BurtsyBees
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
"
Kvothe666 wrote:
"
Boltonsquads wrote:

Heu Bolton,

Just tried Chimera, map clear was fine however the boss 1 shot me every single time, didn't even have chance to attack.

Bare in mind I've done all guardians before so know the fights, it's just so glass cannon, no defences at all.

Hey Bolton,

After going through your gear and character in Path of Building. The reason you might feel squishy is cause you are lvl 76 with 4.1k hp. Gotta remember that now with life builds that is way to low. Chimera is also a lvl 83 map, so obviously he would oneshot you.

As i have stated at the start of the guide, this build won't feel finished until you hit lvl 92 which is when you can do guardians with your eyes closed (check my facetank mino video).

Remember that levels give you hp, and you dont have all jewel slots which could be 7% max life per slot! Alot of your items also have very low hp rolls on them, i would recommend checking my budget shaper section to see what kind of gear i used.
Last edited by outofmilk on Aug 30, 2017, 2:16:20 AM

"
Hey Bolton,

After going through your gear and character in Path of Building. The reason you might feel squishy is cause you are lvl 76 with 4.1k hp. Gotta remember that now with life builds that is way to low. Chimera is also a lvl 83 map, so obviously he would oneshot you.

As i have stated at the start of the guide, this build won't feel finished until you hit lvl 92 which is when you can do guardians with your eyes closed (check my facetank mino video).

Remember that levels give you hp, and you dont have all jewel slots which could be 7% max life per slot! Alot of your items also have very low hp rolls on them, i would recommend checking my budget shaper section to see what kind of gear i used.

Yeah I guessed as much, just like trying stuff as soon as I get the chance, I've also replaced my belly of the beast with
, little less HP but lots more going on with this armour, the extra minion is awesome!
"
Gandollf wrote:
Have you ever though about going pathfinder instead of raider? Curious to how it would work.

Hey Gandollf,

Pathfinder doesn't have that good ascendancy points for a physical build. If you check in Path of Building you can see the dps difference between a Raider and Pathfinder
OutOfMilk: Did you ever tryed Avatar of veil instead of Chase?
"
Kvothe666 wrote:
OutOfMilk: Did you ever tryed Avatar of veil instead of Chase?

We don't really need the elemental damage but phasing is definitely nice for survivability I might try it later.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info