[3.3]Elemental spectral throw pathfinder, good endgame and maps farmer

"
KasperBN wrote:
"
1322837 wrote:
"
KasperBN wrote:
Would you take more jewel nodes, knowing how amazing Eye Jewels are, or is it fine as is?

probably, but you will need to drop alchemist node and all witch area for more jewels.

That's the solution I came to as well, but haven't dropped alchemist or the witch area nodes. Will probably only be worth it when you can get some really good jewels. Are you planning on doing it?

ya, ill update some gear sections while ill get gear from my friend. Se had nice jewels fir my build, stygan belt and impulsa armour :)

"
SveapYyy wrote:
what about new armor inpulsa's broken heart sadist garb.Whats better:its new armor or belly of the beast.And you can look my build and give advice,how to do better my hero

for damage - impulsa. For survivability - belly.
about your gear... You need some more life on your chest. Also, you neecd crit chance on your claw instead of crit multi. Also you can use more abyss jewels instead of generic rare jewels in your passive tree, abyss jewels are too good.
Last edited by 1322837 on Dec 16, 2017, 12:37:58 PM
Can you give a PoB code ?
I will try to addapt this build as a Raider using semi MF for general mapping.
Hey man wich one is better?
Abyssal jewel with 2 lightning damage flat of at least 20 each,with 30maximum life, or this normal jewel with attack speed and %life
I don't use the orb of storms 4L setup at all, what would you recommend to change it into?
Hey man could you take a look at my gear and recommend what to upgrade first? I can barely do T1 maps and I'm playing HC, so it's a bit scary. I have 70-80c to upgrade with.
Im also interested if there is any good replacement for the orb of storms setup as im not using it usually. Thanks for constant replys! :)
I just want to thank you for the all quick/great answers you've given and hit you with another question in regards of the 6L.. I'm trying to decide between Belly and the new Inpulsa for more damage and wanted to hear your opinion on wich one is better if my goal is to just run t12+ maps as i've never really cared for shaper etc.. wondering if guardians are possible without belly?
"
DennysRO wrote:
Can you give a PoB code ?
I will try to addapt this build as a Raider using semi MF for general mapping.

you can find PoB code of my previvous character from harbinger league:)

"
xDringeRx wrote:
Hey man wich one is better?
Abyssal jewel with 2 lightning damage flat of at least 20 each,with 30maximum life, or this normal jewel with attack speed and %life

abyssal jewel is better i think.

"
blqhblqh20 wrote:
I don't use the orb of storms 4L setup at all, what would you recommend to change it into?

probably some Blood rage + enhance setup if you aren't using vaal pact.

"
Neighbourhood wrote:
Hey man could you take a look at my gear and recommend what to upgrade first? I can barely do T1 maps and I'm playing HC, so it's a bit scary. I have 70-80c to upgrade with.

hey man, your profile is private:)

"
RequiemPYAH wrote:

I just want to thank you for the all quick/great answers you've given and hit you with another question in regards of the 6L.. I'm trying to decide between Belly and the new Inpulsa for more damage and wanted to hear your opinion on wich one is better if my goal is to just run t12+ maps as i've never really cared for shaper etc.. wondering if guardians are possible without belly?

Impulsa is really good in terms of damage and clear speed. Explosions oneshot packs of monsters and you don't need to care about Porcupines and dd boxes.
Hey it would mean alot if you could check my profile and suggested me what should I upgrade next I got some nice gear now but I still feel very squishy. Also I'm using vaal haste already so not much point to use blood rage setup, I was thinking maybe molten shell+vortex+cwdt+golem. What do you think?
"
blqhblqh20 wrote:
Hey it would mean alot if you could check my profile and suggested me what should I upgrade next I got some nice gear now but I still feel very squishy. Also I'm using vaal haste already so not much point to use blood rage setup, I was thinking maybe molten shell+vortex+cwdt+golem. What do you think?

Try Vaal Grace.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info