[3.3]Elemental spectral throw pathfinder, good endgame and maps farmer

poacher's mark or assasin's mark and blood rage to get both frenzy and power charges
Currently using 5l. Would you reccomend innervate or faster attacks or increased crit for mapping?
Last edited by we123450 on Dec 14, 2017, 6:43:59 AM
"
we123450 wrote:
Currently using 5l. Would you reccomend innervate or faster attacks or increased crit for mapping?

inc.crit
"
better claw probably cause your claw has low as and crit chance. Also rare 6l with life instead of tabula. Then you will need better gloves. And then you can start to upgrade your jewelery. Also, try some abyss jewels and stygan belt. It is very good damage increase for my build.

Thanks for the quick reply.
Gonna work on that :)
Howdy, I also have some concerns with my DPS. I've been playing this build in HC as a league starter and I can barely do T1 maps without falling over. Is it something I'm doing wrong or is my gear really that bad? I would really appreciate any advice you could give, thank you.
Would you take more jewel nodes, knowing how amazing Eye Jewels are, or is it fine as is?
Having a extreme hard time in uber lab atm plus im starting to hit t10/11 maps and i just seem to get one shot at times. If you have the time to have a look on my profile and maybe giving me some pointers to what i should i try.
Hi, was just wondering - as I'm leveling up, I'm noticing that your skill trees estimate a certain level (for example, 55) but I'm now level 59 and still trying to finish that skill tree. So wanted to know if this is fine or if I'm doing something wrong.
Thanks!
hey, loving the build so far, ive done till t8, getting some random 1 shot (probably 100% my fault) but aside from that feels smooth.

the only problem i have is that i think it will have problems when the boss moves and you cant hit with slower projectiles jewel on higher tiers. And cruel lab has been a pain, how is uber lab on better gear?

Also would appreciate if u could check my gear for upgrades, right now around 150c budget to spend. What do you think about inpulsas chest?.

Also is there much difference for solo play between dmg and penetration vinktar? Because the prize difference is too high.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Morenyn on Dec 14, 2017, 10:13:03 PM
Got some upgrades now and feels alot better for sure, still need belly for survivability. Any tips on what to upgrade next for more dps?

I'm just curious as i bought that claw just now do you think Crit multi or WED would be more damage for the craft, i'll probably slam it at somepoint when i get more currency.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info