[3.3]Elemental spectral throw pathfinder, good endgame and maps farmer

hello, could take a look at my character and tell me what i can improve? im stuck at t5-t7. Feels like im lacking dmg and life leech.
Why are the gems in your gear/guide different from the gems in the "Gear discussion" section?
"
Koreuz wrote:
hello, could take a look at my character and tell me what i can improve? im stuck at t5-t7. Feels like im lacking dmg and life leech.

Sure, ill help you wile i'll de at home.

"
Relifed1 wrote:
Why are the gems in your gear/guide different from the gems in the "Gear discussion" section?

Because i've changed my gems few weeks after i made this guide? :)
I really wanna see how you kill end-game content with this build in 3.1 without 20 ex investment
i take example to this build for mine, and have a question:
down-right the ranger start, there is a node: "fencing", and the 2 pts to go have each "+40% critical strike chance with 1 hand melee weapon", so this node will work with spectral trow with a claw ?
"
"
Completed 10 ChallengesKoreuz wrote:

Sure, ill help you wile i'll de at home.

"
Completed 8 ChallengesRelifed1 wrote:

Because i've changed my gems few weeks after i made this guide? :)

my budget right now is around 2ex.
Last edited by Koreuz on Dec 13, 2017, 10:33:50 AM
"
Koreuz wrote:
my budget right now is around 2ex.

well i recommend you to get a Lycosidae. Or some accuracy on gear and 3 accuracy+aps nodes near ranger cause your hit chance is just too low. For better life sustain you need claw with life on hit base(imperial will be the best one) or vall pact.

"
laurent67 wrote:
i take example to this build for mine, and have a question:
down-right the ranger start, there is a node: "fencing", and the 2 pts to go have each "+40% critical strike chance with 1 hand melee weapon", so this node will work with spectral trow with a claw ?

this is just 20% inc.crit per 1 point so, not worth it:)
Last edited by 1322837 on Dec 13, 2017, 10:39:28 AM
What should i buy next? I have 26k GMP DPS with flasks and 34k fully buffed on a 5l Belly of the Beast. So my DPS is pretty decent. The switch from Tabula to a Belly was pretty nice for my survivability but sometimes i still get almost killed in a split second. What should i focus on now? a Lyco would give insane DPS boost but won´t do anything about my survivability. Maybe buying a Vinktar and start using jewels?
"
xFL0W wrote:
What should i buy next? I have 26k GMP DPS with flasks and 34k fully buffed on a 5l Belly of the Beast. So my DPS is pretty decent. The switch from Tabula to a Belly was pretty nice for my survivability but sometimes i still get almost killed in a split second. What should i focus on now? a Lyco would give insane DPS boost but won´t do anything about my survivability. Maybe buying a Vinktar and start using jewels?

a claw with life on hit implicit will give really good life sustain against packs of monsters. Also you need cwdt + immortal call setup, it will help you against spike damage. Changing elemental focus to inc.crit support will be a good move too cuz then you will crit more often and shock/stun monsters more often. Maybe even shatter them if you'll have cold damage on your new claw.
*sorry*
Last edited by Mike_Blackwater on Dec 13, 2017, 1:05:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info