[3.3]Elemental spectral throw pathfinder, good endgame and maps farmer

"
Zolmiramut wrote:
"
1322837 wrote:
"
Zolmiramut wrote:
Thanks for the build, it's nice i really like it. but i have some huge survivability issues in T4 and up maps. i tried to follow your item guide as much as i could. could you please tell me the problem? i really want this build to work.
The character name is "Stupidvaalconstructs"

your characters are private, i cant check them

Sorry...
didn't even know that option was there
it should be public now

check updated gem setups and use shaped helmet with innervate. Sextup with innervati will give you better clearspeed and survivability.
"
1322837 wrote:

check updated gem setups and use shaped helmet with innervate. Sextup with innervati will give you better clearspeed and survivability.

joined an "EXP leech" party till level 80 and got some jewels and i'm now able to use opal rings. feels like a different character.

will try that, but now i feel bad for buying a perfect life roll starkonja.
HI if anybody need good OP jewels or weapon for that build on lower price than main prices of poe.trade offers. I selling this build right now. I played it and was really OP i just boring it :) ... perfect weapon for it 75ex only if i ll have many offers higher offer will get( today i gonna sell it ) !!!( this is the example almsot perfect claw)

write me private message i have many jewel and some rings + amu for it !! for the Farrul's fur version (standard)

Hey i am new to path of exile
i have played it on low level for a while and been in and out of the game and always loved ST
i looked at your build and have given it a go, but im having a huge problem with damage, i am level 70 and have decent gear and should have better damage but im stuck at like 1k :S i dunno what im doing wrong
any help would be awesome
whats the point of innervate in the helm? Is it really required for the 4link to work? Its the only thing that isnt really clear for me on this build. (That and how to sustain life Lol)
hello
is loreweave better than belly?
Last edited by pig858 on Jul 11, 2018, 8:49:05 AM
Hello, wanted to start with this build, recenlty i got this:
its fitting gem set. And thoughts? Can this be good for this build?
And abou scion (pathfinder+slayer) , can be better then pure pathfinder? i'm trying to understand the tradeoff changing the ascendancy !! thanks
This may have been answered in your guide or in the comments but, why do you have ST in your chest and your helm?
"
This may have been answered in your guide or in the comments but, why do you have ST in your chest and your helm?

i have my solotarget setup in my chest and map clear setup in my helmet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info