[3.3]Elemental spectral throw pathfinder, good endgame and maps farmer

Will Deadeye work with this same tree/Gear for flashback?
any bump up for flash back?
I'm trying this build on flashback and its a mess. I cant understand how do you stay alive without ANY defensive except LIFE and single target damage seems horrible. Definetly not a "good league starter", pathfinder was a red flag I ignored.
Last edited by feelthepain on May 8, 2018, 3:02:20 AM
"
feelthepain wrote:
I'm trying this build on flashback and its a mess. I cant understand how do you stay alive without ANY defensive except LIFE and single target damage seems horrible. Definetly not a "good league starter", pathfinder was a red flag I ignored.

yea, but you've ignored every recomendation about rare gear. People like you are the reason why i won't update my guide for 3.3, you literally can't read, only ask stupid questions and cry that build doesn't work while you technically have no rings, no belt, no amulet, no flasks and 1.6 as claw.
"
1322837 wrote:
"
feelthepain wrote:

yea, but you've ignored every recomendation about rare gear. People like you are the reason why i won't update my guide for 3.3, you literally can't read, only ask stupid questions and cry that build doesn't work while you technically have no rings, no belt, no amulet, no flasks and 1.6 as claw.

Yeah I ignored your recomendations about rare gear, rings that requires multi craft(I'm not going to start about opal rings since I'm not even 80 yet) exalted worth flasks, weapon+shield and amulet. I ignored your "league starter" recomendation rare gear not because I can't afford them yet but because I chose to not read them at all. Yeah thats totally the problem here.

I'm not talking about speed farming T15 maps or fighting uber elder, I'm talking about magic T1-2-3 maps. Yeah I know for some of you "starting a new league" means playing 48 hours non stop and hitting 90 in first day and farming T15 maps but for some of us it means finishing leveling in day 2 and not being able to buy exalted worth flask, multi crafted rings, ele claws with 8 crit and 2 aps.

I did what I could, I bought what I can afford even some end game gear, I capped my resists, pulled my life to 4.4k, got almost all the gem setups and I kept dying/not being able to kill red beasts or bosses without kiting them whole map since I cant face tank and kill them with slower projectiles.

Yeah my initial reaction was bit retarded cuz I got enraged after dying multiple times on magic maps lower then T5 but thats because I didnt expect "good league starter" build to end up like this.
Hello, the guide is awesome right now i'm trying a version with the deadeye ascendancy, just wondering if the build could also be done using a shroud of the lightless and in that case what will be the links in the body armour?

Thanks.
I started the race with this build and i want to thx for the guide.Just one thing for others who want to start with this too.Dont use spectral throw for leveling, its garbage, use frostblade and bladeflurry/moltenstrike.One question:Why dont we use some defense flask?Dps is really good, but sometimes i die to something, dunno exactly what, everything happen to fast.I think a basalt or granite flask would definitely help.For example i couldnt kill izaro in uber lab with slower projectile gem because he always one shot me, had to change back to gmp and did kite a lot.Sure with godly gear it would be no problem but at league start is not that ez to get that gear. :D
Thoughts on Loreweave over belly?
update for 3.3?
"
BL4CKR00T wrote:
update for 3.3?

there is 0 new things for this build in patch notes, so ill just change thread name and add note about farrul's fur.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info