[3.3]Elemental spectral throw pathfinder, good endgame and maps farmer

"
motor1011 wrote:
hi mate do you have a skill tree for raider here ? i play your build last league(Harbinger) as my starting character and i really love it generate me more crncy in farming end game boss. and for now i try raider to see the difference. crntly right now at abyss SC i already killed shaper guardian and elder . but i feel i lack more dps than i used to when iam still playing as a pathfinder. hope you can rply on me. thanks mate thumbs up.

https://www.poeplanner.com/AAsAAPkACxIBAHmv6wHRm40ILu2DGY4AXtN-fXX-uu967g5W-nfX459noId2Sn0UdaTCfyv9bn7dePmNuTB8jX0j9k2SUUc31O0_51Qk_f_ejb_UIwW1Go1bJn_76NabJt1GY6cRgXpTYevPerIZMgE-z73mwuy0xRX9jYHBoHgZb1dirGyMnao2PetjES8rCl3yKgtwUgMeH0Hb52wI8YqJ04w2VUth4iaVFr_ndJOQmheSgA5IEZYHHpUu8NVJUX_GMFuslx2DrTMZ16KjD8Q7fLjKAQm42d1IWhp67wUtdO0Y23TxIWAshUCgX3CDbTy-2NUXJnqE0K1B0AAAAAAA

something like this probably
Hey, thanks for the build, definitely enjoying it so far. I'm using tombfist gloves and rare boots with no implicit, what lab enchants would you recommend for gloves/boots?
hello, can you give me advice how to upgrade my build? my best map t7 :(
my stats:
def

spectral
"
jekx wrote:
my stats:
def

spectral

Would look at jewel slots first, %Life or at least +life. Rest of your gear has decent life on it as is, so small upgrades go a long way.
Last edited by KasperBN on Dec 20, 2017, 1:32:33 AM

Does the "increased lightning damage" scale with ST ?
Vaal haste + cwdt will work?
Last edited by TuGp_nonPblGyH on Dec 18, 2017, 6:42:57 PM

I altered the skill tree just a bit but the build is great, works very nicely. At first I struggled alot due to having low dps/life but the build scales ALOT with items/gem level and quality.
I am enjoying it quite alot so far. Thanks for the great build.
I'm open to suggestions as to how to improve it even further beyond.

edit: spectral throw deceleration enchant changes everything, projectiles have alot more range.
Better for mapping, clearing offscreen and better for bosses, with slower projectiles you deal alot more dmg
Last edited by blqhblqh20 on Dec 18, 2017, 7:24:40 PM
"
KasperBN wrote:
"
jekx wrote:
my stats:
def

spectral

Your life pool is quite low, that goes with Inpulsa but need to make up for it elsewhere. That and your fire resistance isn't capped as far as i can see. Your damage should be more than sufficient for that tier.

i dont know how to upgrade gear, should i change all gear to max hp or just farm for belly of the beast?
No more charged dash ?
Hey, been loving the build so far but over time I have accumulated some questions.

- My lightning golem keeps on dying so I have to re-summon him quite often for the IAS, am I missing something here or is this to be expected?
- I'm having some trouble spamming my flasks, I am currently using just 3 flasks actively and I already feel like I'm playing some difficult guitar hero song. Any tips in this regard?

Appreciate the build and the replies!
Last edited by Garrmor on Dec 19, 2017, 8:08:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info