[3.3]Elemental spectral throw pathfinder, good endgame and maps farmer

Bought some upgrades of what you suggested, what do you think?
Feel a lot tankier with the Belly (ofc) and dmg is going up a little bit too.

Last edited by ToTheMars on Dec 17, 2017, 10:15:31 AM
"
blqhblqh20 wrote:
Hey it would mean alot if you could check my profile and suggested me what should I upgrade next I got some nice gear now but I still feel very squishy. Also I'm using vaal haste already so not much point to use blood rage setup, I was thinking maybe molten shell+vortex+cwdt+golem. What do you think?

try to move more in abysses. trey are very rippy :<

also yea, vaal grace is good.

"
ToTheMars wrote:

you have got some nice upgrades here:)
"
1322837 wrote:
"
ToTheMars wrote:

you have got some nice upgrades here:)

Thanks had to craft the gloves myself.
Ended up pretty ok, but only slamed life reg with the ex :/

Are the rings the next best upgrade ?
And how important is the lightning dmg on the gloves.
Crafted 2 and the other ones have some more resistances so i´d prefer to use those, when the lightning damge is not that important.

obviously missing attack speed craft.
hey, what do u think about the new armour inpulsas? , dont know if try to 6 link one of those or a belly.
Hello just an update, thanks OP for the build, is a joy to play and is a pretty nice all round build in terms of mapping and boss killing.

I got my first Shaper Abyss league kill at level 91. This is my equipment and setup if it helps anyone (I made a few changes). POB: https://pastebin.com/H0hnWttJ

I like Culling Strike on Orb of Storms a lot better than on Shield Charge. I feel Fortify is kind of necessary especially for facetanking purposes. Vaal Lightning trap is a must. Vaal Pact is still good for this build as you use a Claw (>2aps Claw is a must IMO) but you cannot stand in the Shaper balls/vortex anymore like OP's video. My tree has slightly differed to account for the lack of STR/INT to use gems. Toughest guardian by far was Phoenix. Minotaur and Hydra were relatively easy (can facetank Minotaur and not move), 2 deaths to the Chimera ads, Phoenx was an absolute nightmare (took all Portals to kill him). Odd in enough, I think a lot of the new T14&T15 Act bosses are actually HARDER than the Shaper+Guardians themselves. With this build I've completed all white/yellow/red maps, just need to do the Uniques to finish the atlas.

All in all, I'd estimate about ~650c in total budget. Belly of the Beast was a lucky result of 200 fuses. Lycosidae was around 100c when I bought it, jewels ranged between 5-40c. Right now my goal is to fight the Elders, get a Bisco's and Rat's Nest with the 40% Enchant and start min-maxing a bit. Abyss jewels are actually going up now as people figure out how to price them, I bought mine very early in the league, I don't think any of mine were more than 10c. Happy to answer any questions/pms
Last edited by Eathb on Dec 18, 2017, 3:14:15 AM
Okaaaaaaaaaaay, i've made a big update with some nice 3.1 uniques, and also new gem setups!
what do u think about that new helmet?
lightpoacher?
"
xNyss wrote:
what do u think about that new helmet?
lightpoacher?

Spirit burst scales from spell damage, and i don't have any spell damage in my build.
hi mate do you have a skill tree for raider here ? i play your build last league(Harbinger) as my starting character and i really love it generate me more crncy in farming end game boss. and for now i try raider to see the difference. crntly right now at abyss SC i already killed shaper guardian and elder . but i feel i lack more dps than i used to when iam still playing as a pathfinder. hope you can rply on me. thanks mate thumbs up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info