[3.0]喧嚣's Tribrid Death Waltz- Instagib Bosses, Insane Survival and DPS [T17]

Link to his China POE Character : https://poe.game.qq.com/account/view-profile/%E3%80%90%E5%96%A7%E5%9A%A3%E3%80%91/characters

Can help with translation if needed
id like a translation of all the gems he has plus his armour.
i mean what he has posted in this thread the whole build he made is far from what he is using now...

why doesn't he update this thread?
Well this is what i understand.
My understanding of Chinese is just basic so..

The Scourge Claw - Reckoning, Curse on hit, Enfeeble
Soul Mantle - Deadly Ailments, Blight, Efficacy, Scorching Ray, Faster Casting, Controlled Destruction
Rathpith Gore - Desecrate, Whirling Blades, Faster Attacks
Gloves( Silk Gloves ) - Increased Duration, Haste, Cast when Stunned, Bone Offering
Boots - Bone Offering, Cast when Channeling, Arcane Surge, Wither
Helm( Bone Helmet ) - Clarity, Desecrate, Cast when Damage Taken, Immortal Call

Kikazaru Rings
Self-Flagellation Jewel

Dark Pact got swapped to scorching ray...
So the build has changed hehehe? Gear is the same but changed to scorcing ray hehe.. there goed the dark pact build...
Can u see his jewels he uses in the passive tree besides the flag?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Dune_Coon/characters

I've made adjustments to the skill tree for crit but I'm not sure if it's optimised, it's my first try at improvising a build (my first league). Any advice on improvements to gear/tree would be appreciated.

So far no complaints though, map clearing is indeed quite fast (only annoyance is that completely clearing can be tedious, with no real abilities for killing the stragglers without manually placing totems on each runaway). I've done phoenix and minotaur guardians but failed chimera (ran each map once only), and I think it's only because I don't know the mechanics of any of them. So the fact that I was able to do any of the guardians at all speaks volumes about the sustainability of this build. Really loving this build (converted from srs where a slight breeze would kill me).

For those thinking about trying this build out, I definitely recommend if you want a well balanced character that can do all content. I spent quite a lot on my build compared to just the recommended stuff (level 21 or 23% gems for a lot of the important ones, 6L/max spell damage chest as well as my helmet/amulet which were quite expensive) but I think it'd still be really good on a tighter budget.

edit: I'm seeing you all comment about his conversion to scorching ray. that's gotta be quite different though right? Basically a different build with the same core, might just be testing it out . If someone can dissect why that's better/worse I'd appreciate it.
Just looked at his character again, Dark Pact is back.

As for jewels, he have them with Totem Life, Maximum Life and Dex.
Probably swapped to scorching ray for bosses, better single target dps. imo

Hope this helps
So dark pact is original setup gems in body? And rest is same? Cause i still dont know how he gets that summon wolf from the main hand during mapping
For me it's very fun to play with this DP build. Fun to see 8 curses on me, with no effect, i.e. running with normal speed (+26 running speed modifier) being cursed with Temporal Chain :)
I followed the build recommendation and the passive tree (well, roughly 95%) and at level 82, I can do T12-14 maps with no issues. Very good survivability (with maxed resists) and only 56% Chaos resist.

6L Soul Mantle helps a lot, as 20% quality Added Chaos Damage support gem lifted the tool-tip DPS from 12k to 21k (using Eclipse Solaris).
ty for the translation tho! awsome help :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info