[3.0]喧嚣's Tribrid Death Waltz- Instagib Bosses, Insane Survival and DPS [T17]

"
Cursed_Ruin wrote:
"
Smoknum wrote:
Im a little confused. How does scourge and minion damage helm help this build? Totems are not considered minions correct?

Maybe im overlooking something.

scourge "increases and decreases to minion dAmage also effect you"

so if i don't use the claw and instead am using the wand, i don't need such a helmet, right?
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
"
Bùdrap wrote:
Scion is much better. Crit or noncrit doesnt even matter. You really want to be curse immune.
Check out my character on my profile if you are interested.
Character name is Ravient_German_Guy

Hey Buddy - I hear what you are saying but I realized that you are missing the entire point of this guys build - its to boost minions in passive and with his item setup have those boosts applied to his character. I looked at your gear and you do not have the same gear nor do you have minion passives in your skill tree. So how is Scion Better? I actually followed your skill tree albeit im only lvl 49 on my Scion, but I realized you dont take any minion nodes. Please explain buddy!
Delete
Last edited by Smoknum on Sep 25, 2017, 5:21:38 AM
Following the OP's build.

What support gem would you suggest for 6th link in chest?
"
Following the OP's build.

What support gem would you suggest for 6th link in chest?

Added chaos damage.

What i'm personally wondering is, wouldn't it be more worthwhile to use blight instead of Wither, and use 2 Spreading Rot jewels to give a +50% chaos damage boost? Also slows enemies. Unless this doesn't work with Ancestral Bond, i haven't tried it yet.
I'm confused. your screen shots of your skill tree and what you have in POB are really different. which is optimal? I've made a lot of currency crafting and am converting a level 95 necro (my first toon ever on this game which i started this league) to this build. Already have a 6l spidersilk and can afford most things (obviously not gg stuff). it looks fun but i dont want to waste my time doing un-optimal stuff. willing to do crit version etc, just really could use some advice as all ive done is SRS and it hasn't prepared me for understanding how to optimise a build myself.
how do you trigger the lvl 18 summon spectral wolf? I have scourge equipped but havent seen a wolf spawn at all(lvl 90 atm)

is it because of ancestral bond and I need to personally kill, not totems?

OP only has 1 spectral wolf in his map clearing video, and none in the shaper one which confuses me. It also doesnt show how he summoned it.

can anyone confirm they get the spectral wolf to spawn at all?

the 70% damage bonus if you have hit recently doesnt seem to work because you cant deal damage due to ancestral bond?
Last edited by Seoulsticee on Sep 24, 2017, 1:11:21 PM
I am having fun with the build but idk how to bring this build to the next level, my tooltip is at 15k with all the buffs.
Last edited by D4n131 on Sep 24, 2017, 3:14:45 PM
With my implementation I can't pass T8 maps.
The character is 1 hited by higher mobs.
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
Can you please show us your gear? And suggest what stats to aim for apart from life and resistance. Jewels too. That would help. Priority wise stats that increase damage/defense. Both in rare gear and jewels.
Thanks!! This looks like a great build for sure.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info