[3.0]喧嚣's Tribrid Death Waltz- Instagib Bosses, Insane Survival and DPS [T17]

"
ezpeezee wrote:
Hi, I'm a new player and I've been trying this build out. I'm at 50 now and I'm really liking it but I have a question. Why do you use cast when stunned instead of a second cwdt? Wouldn't it be better to use something like a level 2 cwdt to have bone offering cast right after desecrate goes off from the other cwdt? Also, where were do you plan on going with the rest of the passive tree? Sorry if this is obvious, I only just started playing the game a few weeks ago.

I am Lv. 95 in China now, I updated passive tree pictures for you.

xiayotiao1

- Love You fellow ! :)

Great job regarding your current state you did a hell of work ! Thanks mate !
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
Last edited by BlazeSTX on Aug 31, 2017, 3:19:13 AM
how do you get so much dex?
Did the build, but it is a bit squoshi..
The clear speed is considerable slow. ( full map clean T10 took about 20 mins or so ).
Bosses with AOE is a big No-no.

6L armor, and I've reached lvl 79, unbuffed damage is 16k, buffed 19-22k. Probably the peak damage is about 30k, then I've decided to do some changes, which increased the killing speed, but yet it is considerable slow clearer. Currently i can not pass 3k HP / 1.2k ES, which is a bit an issue against the bosses most likely, but I doubt I will see a big difference when I reach 5k HP / 1k ES.

Wonder - if you dont mind "xiayotiao1"- could You post your items please ?
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
Last edited by BlazeSTX on Sep 4, 2017, 5:56:46 AM
"
BlazeSTX wrote:
Did the build, but it is a bit squoshi..
The clear speed is considerable slow. ( full map clean T10 took about 20 mins or so ).
Bosses with AOE is a big No-no.

6L armor, and I've reached lvl 79, unbuffed damage is 16k, buffed 19-22k. Probably the peak damage is about 30k, then I've decided to do some changes, which increased the killing speed, but yet it is considerable slow clearer. Currently i can not pass 3k HP / 1.2k ES, which is a bit an issue against the bosses most likely, but I doubt I will see a big difference when I reach 5k HP / 1k ES.

Wonder - if you dont mind "xiayotiao1"- could You post your items please ?

I think you're doing something wrong, as you can see T16 Chimera in my video only took 6 minute, you need to follow the builds items, skills and ascendencies exact.
add shaper video
what about bandits?
Please post your gear, that would help alot!
i will make screenshots of my gear, but its China server :/, I will try find someone to translate
"
xiayotiao1 wrote:
i will make screenshots of my gear, but its China server :/, I will try find someone to translate

china server ? so you dont have a char here ? what about bandits? stats ? this has earned build of the week but still missing some information on the post.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info