[3.0]喧嚣's Tribrid Death Waltz- Instagib Bosses, Insane Survival and DPS [T17]

"
mreinales wrote:
"
xiayotiao1 wrote:
i will make screenshots of my gear, but its China server :/, I will try find someone to translate

china server ? so you dont have a char here ? what about bandits? stats ? this has earned build of the week but still missing some information on the post.

my english is not good, this is just the english port of the chinese thread, and yes i have char here with this build, just only lvl 72, china one is max
"
Optimyst wrote:
what about bandits?

added bandit:
kill all
If you can try using Path of Building to import your character into it, and then export it for a pastebin link, we can at least view all your items, gems, passive tree and bandits.
"
Severas wrote:
If you can try using Path of Building to import your character into it, and then export it for a pastebin link, we can at least view all your items, gems, passive tree and bandits.

i will try to see if we have path of building
friend translate for me:
Helm: Bone Helmet best base, aim for resists and +75 life
Necklace: Dex base best, Life +75, casting speed, spell damage resist
Shoes: +75 life, +25 movespeed, resists
Belt: +120 life (including base), resists
No special flask requirements, remove freeze/bleed
how do you deal with the 20% curse you do get? wouldnt scion be better or guardian so you are 100% curse inmune?
20% curse is so little you won't feel it trust me.
I did a comparison on my crit heavy character and only lost about .2% crit with a level 20 enfeeble.

;/
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
"
Camaron wrote:
how do you deal with the 20% curse you do get? wouldnt scion be better or guardian so you are 100% curse inmune?

one of the essence of this build is using necro full block chance for defence
nice
Last edited by 风雨渡江 on Oct 15, 2018, 5:33:48 AM
I can post your Path of Building pastebin if you have your characters public.
Last edited by Severas on Sep 20, 2017, 10:42:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info