[3.0]喧嚣's Tribrid Death Waltz- Instagib Bosses, Insane Survival and DPS [T17]

I have been following just the pob link he provided. just follow the skills and gearing choices in it, no need for any more digging you all. there is no need to try to figure out what his current gear is. I have been having a blast with this build with only just a 5 link soul mantle. about lvl 59 with about 9k(could be higher now) tooltip dps fully buffed last time I bothered to look. everything just dies, melts. since this is a totem build, the player just needs to dance while the totems owns the mobs, super safe build, so perfect for HC.

if anyone is curious, the name of my char is totempoletri, lvl 59 in HHC. this character has been owning the moment it reach lvl 49 and started using the soul mantle chest armor. it had pretty bad single target dps before 49. now it melts bosses. literally. 3rd totem just made going through the campaign acts a breeze. you drop a totem right in the middle of mob packs and move on. no need to wait. super fast once you get use to it.

I can top out at 50k tooltip with the 2 apeps i run when im going fast. earlier post in this thread tells how. No crazy expensive items other than the 6l SM. Only needed the shield for end game bosses.
What are the most usefull Pantheon Skills for this Build?
Does anyone know if the spirit eater ascendancy point also affect totems? cause it clearly states minions. or does the 40% dmg after corpse consumption works no matter what?
Yes it does.
Has anybody went to 50k tooltip following the guide precisely? I am using scourge and I cant get over 30k tooltip dps with a few curses up. Switch to apeps it goes over 50 but scourge and shield seems bleh. Anybody else achieved big things with this setup here? Guardians? Sharper?
It definitely doesn't count as "big things", but I just finished Uber Lab at L74, quiet easy...
"
joNDel_x wrote:
It definitely doesn't count as "big things", but I just finished Uber Lab at L74, quiet easy...

What's your tooltip dps atm? And life/ES?
Last edited by dodger2121 on Sep 30, 2017, 4:16:22 PM
Tooltip DPS in Hideout is 27,281.

Life: 4670

ES: 769
What are your jewels?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info