[3.0]喧嚣's Tribrid Death Waltz- Instagib Bosses, Insane Survival and DPS [T17]

27k dps in hideout with or without curses; is that including arcane surge also?
maybe iam doing something wrong ... but how can he reach 100% spell block? i got all the essential gear that was listed in the thread, and i got even some jewels that add additional block chance. but iam stuck on 80% spell block chance and 75% normal block chance. anyone run into this issue? having just 80% can lead to getting big spikes of damage, really dangerous.
How much dps does your tooltip say in H/O? There's so many things off with this build that I can't understand. I'm also having that issue with the spellblock/normal block chance. and my tooltip is at 12k no curses with aura atm. I'm assuming for jewels just stack totem / max health ?
Last edited by Rawrtalent on Oct 5, 2017, 9:27:20 AM
I'm at 27K tooltip DPS in hideout, with Hatred and Clarity (but clarity is minimal impact). No other buffs or effects.

At level 75, gear as follows:

Jewels are:

All gems are 20/20, where it makes sense...
Last edited by joNDel_x on Oct 5, 2017, 10:24:06 AM
tooltip dps is very very misleading. first of all its base dps with a single totem and you have 3 active. then there is big boost from bone offering+surge. i get my 10k tooltip dps gets double value when i get surge+bone offering running and then multiply it by 3 since you have 3 totems on a boss.
i kill stuff WAY faster then my 100k dps cyclone gladiator. my problem is honestly the block .. it never gets to 100%.. unless.. ofc.. iam missing something?
When OP says 100% block and spell block, I think they mean "max" AKA 75%. It is a deceptive phrase for sure, of course you can't hit 100% just like resistances. With the huge life on block from bone offering, it's pretty tanky.

Also, you can use an Anvil amulet (ideally corrupted w/ 2-4% addl block chance) to get up to 12% block chance from your amulet, hit 78% block, and then skip a metric butt load of shield nodes on the tree to use elsewhere for more DPS or more life. IMHO this is the way to go; all those extra points can get you way better stats than an amulet could, and going from taking 25% of hits to 22% is ~12% LESS hits. That's pretty dope.

Alternatively, you could get the +9% Bone Offering block chance helmet enchant and again save tons of skill points.
Last edited by midtown on Oct 6, 2017, 3:30:41 AM
"
midtown wrote:
When OP says 100% block and spell block, I think they mean "max" AKA 75%. It is a deceptive phrase for sure, of course you can't hit 100% just like resistances. With the huge life on block from bone offering, it's pretty tanky.

Also, you can use an Anvil amulet (ideally corrupted w/ 2-4% addl block chance) to get up to 12% block chance from your amulet, hit 78% block, and then skip a metric butt load of shield nodes on the tree to use elsewhere for more DPS or more life. IMHO this is the way to go; all those extra points can get you way better stats than an amulet could, and going from taking 25% of hits to 22% is ~12% LESS hits. That's pretty dope.

Alternatively, you could get the +9% Bone Offering block chance helmet enchant and again save tons of skill points.

Nice post, ill look into the amulet, i like the idea of skipping all the block nodes. getting the helm enchant can take forever since its so random.(ill try anyway though).
Last edited by demondize on Oct 6, 2017, 8:39:23 AM
Anyone managed to get a dps like showed in the chimera video with 5 links? take me a lot of time to kill chimera and phoenix with the same gear the build suggests

my char:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/babsbegood/characters
Last edited by babsbegood on Oct 6, 2017, 11:13:14 AM
it's build viable Marauder ??????
Current Gear?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info