[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Guys, lets take a step back for a minute.

OP doesn't owe you a build. Maintaining these things and testing changes can be a lot of work.
If you don't like something about the build, change it. Builds in PoE should always be considered a template to work from, not the exact setup that you'll end up with. Try things for yourself.

Lycosidae used to be <10c item. Now it's not. That's not OP's fault. It's a QoL upgrade, not an absolute necessity for the build to function. Bickering about price here isn't going to change the market.
i dunno if its the wording or what but could you plz tell me what 6 gems im using for mapps and what im using for bosses,
Okay, I agree with you completely.

OP said he was baffled someone would complain about a price. Yet nearly every single paragraph in the build heavily exaggerates the budget atm. lol.
"
Nooxylol wrote:
Okay, I agree with you completely.

OP said he was baffled someone would complain about a price. Yet nearly every single paragraph in the build heavily exaggerates the budget atm. lol.

I think the problem is perspective... Make this build viable for all endgame: 120c. Make pretty much every other build viable for all endgame: 10ex+.

Sounds pretty budget to me. And no matter what other builds say, you won't get much cheaper for endgame.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 12, 2017, 4:52:03 PM
I was aware of that, but that did need to be said. Still looks like a great build and I'm excited to see what it can pull off. For what its worth I never really meant to start some bad vibes here.
Switched to the molten strike build but not sure how to go about refunding my passives for the new tree so I kept most of the old stuff and continued on with the new tree. Map bosses seem to be ok except the one in the marshes which bleeds me to death even though i have a staunching flask ... and well just tried merciless lab twice and izaro stomped me even with an impenetrable buff on.... not sure this build is that great for lab will have to over level it by ten levels just to beat him... in the end i might have to waste another 2 days and make a new toon. I just feel broken now
how exactly are you applying shock if youre using ele focus on blade flurry?
Anyone going to respond to my substantive question about the build?

"
KillerSOS wrote:
I'm still having issues with the reserved mana pool. It doesn't seem possible to run double heralds and blasmph/enfeeble without a high level Enlightment gem... is this correct? Right now I have < 50 mana, and with regular frequency have a hard time casting the first few MS after using totem or blood rage. It's fine once you get a few casts in, but there's sometimes a gap while waiting for that ~15 mana to regen and the first MS to land.
"
Zuzen89 wrote:
i dunno if its the wording or what but could you plz tell me what 6 gems im using for mapps and what im using for bosses

Read. The. Guide. There's even a section specifically for it.

The amount of ridiculous whining in this thread has me amazed that ANYONE bothers posting anything helpful on this forum for people.
Completed 10 ChallengesZuzen89 wrote:
i dunno if its the wording or what but could you plz tell me what 6 gems im using for mapps and what im using for bosses

Read. The. Guide. There's even a section specifically for it.

The amount of ridiculous whining in this thread has me amazed that ANYONE bothers posting anything helpful on this forum for people

Listen here man in not complaing about anything, i read the whole guide im doing the build. i asked for it becuase if you go read the part where he talks about switch things out how he words it is confusing me. Is there a problem with that? i dont see one, do you??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info