[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Thanks for the guide, made the transition from BF to MS and clearing maps is a winner. Single targets seem a bit weak currently but i think its because of my gear/gem levels.

My question is one that was asked earlier in the thread but never answered....

It relates to the 3 gem setup:

[20/20] Enfeeble
[20/20] Blasphemy Support
[20/20] Herald of Thunder

Enfeeble for me does not seem to be procing at all for me as an aura??

Does this also apply to herald of thunder as I am using that as reserved mana setup currently along with herald of ice.

thanks!
Can someone help me with my character, i don't feel too behind but i cant even do blue level 1 maps without dying. I think its due to the fact i only hit 1 mob at a time?
I would recommend to use increased critical strikes gem instead of concentrated Effect. (looking my own char in pob: effective dps goes from 148k -> 186k and feels much better)
Hi Gorno,

IMO you put Ornaments of the East as alternative. We all know that Lycosidae price is not budget friendly. And people can look for Evasion Shield with attack speed to compensate until Lycosidae.

This is to inform them who doesn't know alternative of Lycosidae, as you did mention Lycosidae doesn't have an alternative. They have, but might decrease the DPS a bit more.
IGN
Venevi - Ranger - Standard
Meniet - Witch - Standard
Last edited by alteisen612 on Dec 12, 2017, 8:27:56 PM
Title should be altered honestly if possible, this is far from budget friendly at this point, and people looking into a build for that goal should really look elsewhere.
"
CrazyTongue wrote:
Can someone help me with my character, i don't feel too behind but i cant even do blue level 1 maps without dying. I think its due to the fact i only hit 1 mob at a time?

well, ur charters are hidden, so it pretty hard to say smth.

QUESTION

Build use 3 auras:
35% - Herald of ice + Innervate Support + Onslaught Support
25% - Herald of Thunder
35% - Blasphemy + Enfeeble

its 95% of mana and without Enlighten 2+ lvl they cant be run with comfortable gameplay.

witch aura should be disabled as less one important?

may we somehow apply curse with curse on hit support, or whith some other way?
Last edited by Mikes_Mekazukatoto on Dec 12, 2017, 9:19:59 PM
Turn of the Herald of Thunder and you are fine.

The slight loss in flat elemental damage is easily replaced by some cheap abyss jewels. You will get ~60 elemental damage ones for ~1c.
I was having a lot of fun with this build. It's not my typical playstyle, I'm usually into faster clearspeeds, but even with my pretty subpar gear, especially my claw, I was able to melt Uber Izaro. Then, for a reason that baffles me, the build broke. Couldn't even kill a white T2 Arid Lake boss. Other than the two additional Ascendancy points to take Penitence, I changed nothing. Oh well.

Edit: It was my Uber lab glove enchant Edict of Fury.
Last edited by Kruciall on Dec 13, 2017, 11:07:35 AM
Hey dude do you have other guides? I liked the way you explain how the build works, its pretty useful to new players to understand how poe works.
Can we see your final skill tree including what jewels are in what spots?

Thanks! Up to level 21 and it has been pretty fun so far!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info