[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

You're using two wildfire jewels however according to your passive tree, only one jewel socket is near ≥40 strength nodes; please explain.
Last edited by planeodds on Dec 13, 2017, 6:18:12 AM
"
You're using two wildfire jewels however according to your passive tree, only one jewel socket is near ≥40 strength nodes; please explain.

I found 2 in no time. ....
"
LG0012 wrote:
I think I'm missing something. How you are able to reach 200k dps in a hideout? Mine is only 98k :/

Here is my gear, skill tree is the same:

And the jewels:

2x Perfect Wildfire Crimson Jewel

Hypnotic Ruin Crimson Jewel
* 12% To Global Critical Strike Multiplier
* 18% To Critical Strike Multiplier With One Handed Melee Weapons
* 7% Increased Maximum Life

Maelstrom Silver Crimson Jewel
* 16% Increased Critical Strike Chance With One Handed Melee Weapons
* +12% To Fire And Cold Resistances

Dragon Flame Crimson Jewel
* 15% Increased Critical Strike Chance With One Handed Melee Weapons
* +10% To Strength And Dexterity
* +10% To Fire And Cold Resistances

1. I think what you are missing is boot enchanment -> lightning dmg to attacks if you havnt killed recently -> adds hugeeee boost against bosses like shaper.

2. Then acuity -> Do you really need them? I feel like the build is shitting so much dmg, that the ramp up of the leech doesnt even matter that much. Spiked gloves with essence craft will be alot better in terms of damage.

3. You're missing wed/crit multi here and there.

4. Wtf is your gem setup. Ancestral call > Multistrike. You have a way different single target setup in your belly anyways. Maybe thats why also.

I seem to be missing at least half the time even with Lycosidae equipped. Is it bugged currently? Am I missing something?

Edit: After doing a gear upgrade the problem seems to be gone. No idea what was happening though.
Last edited by SethKipz on Dec 13, 2017, 7:39:15 AM
Hello, have just switched from BV over til Molten strike, and it seems to do pretty fine as it is now and when doing map clear, but it suck when it comes to single target and sucks even more at bosses.

i know my gear could be better, but i'm nowhere near any of your 200k dps even with pots and all buffs active, mine only goes around 20-30k dps around bosses.

Does the gear really do that much as to give over 150k+ ekstra dps?

When i did my Bv it did tons of damage and it worked smooth as nothing i've ever tried before! :O
Everything melted before me, but now i switched to this so called "simiular if not better" build, but from before and now, it is like 300% worse than what i has with BV?

Could you plz check my charr out and tell me some if not the up most important mistake i have in Molten strike build?

Thank you upfront ^.^

Btw love your BV build, is nice as gell! :D

Btw Name of my Charr is: MyLittleBlade
"
Tuganace wrote:
Hello, have just switched from BV over til Molten strike, and it seems to do pretty fine as it is now and when doing map clear, but it suck when it comes to single target and sucks even more at bosses.

i know my gear could be better, but i'm nowhere near any of your 200k dps even with pots and all buffs active, mine only goes around 20-30k dps around bosses.

Does the gear really do that much as to give over 150k+ ekstra dps?

When i did my Bv it did tons of damage and it worked smooth as nothing i've ever tried before! :O
Everything melted before me, but now i switched to this so called "simiular if not better" build, but from before and now, it is like 300% worse than what i has with BV?

Could you plz check my charr out and tell me some if not the up most important mistake i have in Molten strike build?

Thank you upfront ^.^

Btw love your BV build, is nice as gell! :D

Btw Name of my Charr is: MyLittleBlade

MS is specific. It requires gems on 20/20 to work really OK. Before that it feels bit clunky. Believe me it will do the job soon.
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
"
_phlv_ wrote:
MS is specific. It requires gems on 20/20 to work really OK. Before that it feels bit clunky. Believe me it will do the job soon.

U just offer to suffer first 7-10 days of a any new leage?
Its not ok playing this way.
So, I got to level 68 or so before you reworked the guide for MS. I assume at this point its easier to just start another character? This is my first time playing so please forgive if that's a silly question.
So I'm lv 70 and have followed your BF build (Which was wonderful by the way)
Just curious if MS is actually a better option to swap to? Is there much of a power creep compared to BF? Cheers!
Thanks for the great build. Can you make a farming version like mathil does? i mean, we can use molten strike for killing bosses or small pack monsters and frost blades or wild strike(ws seems better) for huge packs.
like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WQqoM0imQE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info