[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Linx_755 wrote:
"
"
Linx_755 wrote:
I also noticed, are you clearing maps with Ancestral call? What are you replacing to do so?

read guide
Useless answer, where in guide.

I would assume the "Gems and Links" section might answer your question about gems and links.
"
CrazyTongue wrote:
Can someone help me with my character, i don't feel too behind but i cant even do blue level 1 maps without dying. I think its due to the fact i only hit 1 mob at a time?

Sorry, didn't realise my characters are hidden.
Having returned to the game after a long absence I am enjoying using this build to blast through acts that are brand new to me.

In the leveling guide you have a 4R,2B setup. In the gems section you have a 3R,3B setup. How do you get either of those on an evasion piece?
looking for advice on biggest dps boosts to my character. i feel like im not doing as much as i should be with the gear i have unless its really my gem levels and jewels that will be my biggest dps boosts? and which stats should i prioritize over others? im at about 31k tooltip in hideout right now. thanks for the help!

What should i do to stop dying? im lvl 48
"
Caithster wrote:
Having returned to the game after a long absence I am enjoying using this build to blast through acts that are brand new to me.

In the leveling guide you have a 4R,2B setup. In the gems section you have a 3R,3B setup. How do you get either of those on an evasion piece?

Why would you use an evasion base? At the most use armour+evasion. In the end you will end up with one anyway because Belly is armour+evasion. Up to then use whatever you want but easiest to color is armour+energy shield obviously.

"
184Krigare wrote:

Have you found some chaos yet? Or other currency you could sell for chaos? If yes, best upgrade would be Thief's Torment imho. Hard to die with that ring. If not, buy life+resist gear for all your slots. Should be able to get upgrades for all slots for an alch each.

I mean, the most important stat of the whole game is pretty much missing from all your gear. Only two pieces of your gear have any life on them. Of course you die all the time^^
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 13, 2017, 12:04:51 PM
What do you guys feel is the best support to drop when running a 5L? I would assume Conc Effect? I bought a Belly of the Beast and was able to 5L it. I still have about 140 fuses left over, and not sure if it's worth breaking the 5L to try for a 6L. How much power do I lose if I don't 6L this thing?

EDIT: NEVERMIND! Took a huge gamble on my last fuses and actually six linked it! :D

Spoiler
Last edited by dbush2765 on Dec 13, 2017, 12:19:50 PM
Hi. Im really new in PoE and I’ll have one question about the skill tree. I can see only passive points up to 40 and I’m a bit confused about it. Is there any chance to see full skill tree please. I’ll be really grateful. Thank you in advance.
"
184Krigare wrote:

All ur geAr have to have at least +40 life.

u have it only in 3 items from 9.
U dont need use shield so early, pick a second weapon

"
AcerNoctis wrote:
. Is there any chance to see full skill tree please. I’ll be really grateful. Thank you in advance.

First post of the thread, section Leveling your Character,text spoilered
Last edited by Mikes_Mekazukatoto on Dec 13, 2017, 12:17:08 PM
Started this build and really cant wait to reach the endgame and its full potential but currently i have massive problems playing through the Acts.

Im in Act 6 currently and i die so often to mobs and bosses because the damage is jsut not there with Moltenstrike for me. (Sunder is even worse tbh).

Also heavily lacking int and cannot level up my blue gems properly.

Bought all the Leveling uniques you listed.

Any tips to make playing through the acts easier? I switched Gems here and there to look for an improvement but i cannot find it (Not that experienced in PoE)

Thanks in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info