[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Lol I followed this building thinking I'd be able to start a league with it. Since I Started a bit late that now has me thinking i'll have to reroll due to the price.... Lol
"
Nooxylol wrote:
[20/20] Molten Strike
[20/20] Elemental Damage with Attacks Support/Ancestral Call Support
[21/20] Added Lightning Damage Support - pref level 21
[20/20] Multistrike Support
[21/20] Elemental Focus/Increased Area of Effect Support
[20/20] Concentrated Effect Support

This is the main setup. You Swap "Ele Focus" for "Increased Area" and "Ancestral Call" for "Ele Dmg with Attacks" for Single Target.

You would use Increased AOE in the single target setup?

Also the cheapest Lycosidae is more than 100 chaos right now. I know its a new league but damn... is there a cheaper alternative?

Yes, the list is right, but the wording after it is wrong.

And the other option is to get enough accuracy on gear and tree to get 90%+ chance to hit. Should be easy to do for the first levels in maps, but after T10 you would need a ton of accuracy from somewhere to keep your chance to hit up, that is where Lycosidae becomes more important.

But should be able to easily farm the 100c you need for Lycosidae, we get a good amount of resists from the tree, so you can focus a bit more on accuracy on rings, amulet and gloves until you get the shield.

At OP: I tried to find points to save to get another jewel slot because of how absolutely insane the Abyss jewels are. Only found the option to not take "Berserking". Would lose 18% increased attack speed. But could get a slot with the 3 points and use a jewel like this:

5% increased attack speed
8% increased Attack Speed if you've dealt a Critical Strike Recently
Adds 22 to 38 Fire Damage to Claw Attacks
Adds 4 to 60 Lightning Damage to Claw Attacks

Flat ele. damage is huge for a build like this and per affix on a jewel we can get around 30 avg. ele damage. So even if we don't get 13% inc. attack speed on the jewel, there are alternatives that would also easily give us more dps than Berserker. Crit. multi is also possible.

Also great for leveling! This level 30 jewel just pretty much doubled my DPS I had with a Brightbeak:

Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 12, 2017, 3:13:53 PM
"
Nooxylol wrote:
Lol I followed this building thinking I'd be able to start a league with it. Since I Started a bit late that now has me thinking i'll have to reroll due to the price.... Lol

Im always a bit baffled how people complain about the price of lycosidae and how it makes the build non-budget and and even non-playable.

Even if the final build becomes 100c more expensive. It still is extremly budget friendly considering its capability to annihialte all the games content with pretty much a 4L or 5L and relatively bad gear.

Do you even realize that there are many builds out there that actually have to stack accuracy? Bridging the bugdet-gap to afford the shield is nothing in comparison to aquiring high-end rings/amulets that have ALL the good stats and accurcay on them as well. Were talking multi-ex diffrences here! The shield saves you so much total cost that its own price of around 100c pales in comparison.
Lycosidae is now 120c+....

How are you baffled by that? I love how you claim your baffled and then follow up with a reason as to why "even though its 120c, its still worth it and efficient". I didnt say the build was crap or inefficient?

A 100+c wall sort of compromises the builds claim to be very budget friendly.... At least for now.
Especially when you say in the guide that Lycosidae is the REASON that the build IS so budget friendly? That makes no sense. I understand that 100c isn't THAT hard to get... but if you look at the millions of other " budget " friendly builds on this site theres like a 95% chance that they wont be behind a 120c wall.

Last edited by Nooxylol on Dec 12, 2017, 3:28:31 PM
"
Nooxylol wrote:

How are you baffled by that? I love how you claim your baffled and then follow up with a reason as to why "even though its 120c, its still worth it and efficient". I didnt say the build was crap or inefficient?

A 100+c wall sort of compromises the builds claim to be very budget friendly.... At least for now.
Especially when you say in the guide that Lycosidae is the REASON that the build is so budget friendly?

I would consider a build that farms all content under 10ex (or well under) quite budget friendly. Im not talking about bullshit claims of some other builds about their cost. I mean actually 10ex as a real amount.

If you follow some of the basic guides of making currency in a new league you can make that amount of currency in VERY short amount of time.
I'm still having issues with the reserved mana pool. It doesn't seem possible to run double heralds and blasmph/enfeeble without a high level Enlightment gem... is this correct? Right now I have < 50 mana, and with regular frequency have a hard time casting the first few MS after using totem or blood rage. It's fine once you get a few casts in, but there's sometimes a gap while waiting for that ~15 mana to regen and the first MS to land.
"
Nooxylol wrote:

Especially when you say in the guide that Lycosidae is the REASON that the build IS so budget friendly? That makes no sense. I understand that 100c isn't THAT hard to get... but if you look at the millions of other " budget " friendly builds on this site theres like a 95% chance that they wont be behind a 120c wall.

As I said above, I disagree with how important Lycosidae is for this build. You will have absolutely ZERO problems farming up to T10 (or even higher) maps with just a bit of accuracy on your 1-2c rings, amulet and gloves plus maybe spec a few points into the countless accuracy nodes in the right side of the tree. Can just spec out later after you have gotten the shield. Should easily be able to maintain a 88%+ chance to hit. I know, not perfect for a crit build, but it will do. Just saying, this build still kicks ass as a league starter. The only thing that changed is that you have to farm for like 2-3 hours before you get Lycosidae and then can kill absolutely everything in the game.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 12, 2017, 3:43:44 PM
Well I appreciate your build dude, and I will be following it.

Although its wrong to say " This build is made to perfectly curve out pretty much from the first level to the absolute endgame. " in this situation.

Also based on what you said here " Im always a bit baffled how people complain about the price of lycosidae ". It sounds as though this isn't the first time this has happened. Which even further backs up the point above, and makes me question why you haven't changed the whole "curves well" claim. Why you wouldn't at least put a warning in there that it could possibly be over 100c at the start of leagues.

I guess its my fault for not doing a bit more research.
Last edited by Nooxylol on Dec 12, 2017, 3:45:09 PM
"
Nooxylol wrote:
Well I appreciate your build dude, and I will be following it.

Although its wrong to say " This build is made to perfectly curve out pretty much from the first level to the absolute endgame. " in this situation.

Also based on what you said here " Im always a bit baffled how people complain about the price of lycosidae ". It sounds as though this isn't the first time this has happened. Which even further backs up the point above, and makes me question why you haven't changed the whole "curves well" claim. Why you wouldn't at least put a warning in there that it could possibly be over 100c at the start of leagues.

So, you say because you have to farm a few maps before you get the one item that is not basically free, this build does not curve well to the endgame? What were you planning to do? Get to 70 and run Shaper and Elder?

I don't get it. All behaving like 120c takes weeks to get and totally ignoring the fact that this build is 100% viable without it while you farm that currency...
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 12, 2017, 3:48:52 PM
Okay, I don't think you read what I said.

Who said anything about shaper/elder? You're trying to add words to my mouth to support your opposition to my point. Don't make it out like i'm throwing a fit over this... I'm making a point on a forum.

farming an item that just went up 20c in one internet refresh before the build gets going doesn't equate to a good curve. Im not responding to any more straw fallacy/ off topic comments that are irrelevant to what i'm actually saying.
Last edited by Nooxylol on Dec 12, 2017, 4:01:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info