[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
Adambjjoz wrote:
"
Kurnis wrote:
RIP 2xDyadus AG

Guessing this hurts the build a bit...

I smashed everything deathless including the T16 Guardians and red map Elder without even using the AG skill at all in my build last season, so I'd say probably not.

To be perfectly honest, the SG's obliterate everything but bosses so quick you don't even notice not having the AG at all & the TV's melt bosses so quickly, you also don't even notice not having it. Uber Elder and Shaper are pretty much the only fights in the entire game where I even noticed the difference having an AG equipped.

In late game bosses (guardians and above and maybe some red maps), you can definitely tell the difference between a Dyadus AG and no AG.

In fact, if you ever had a Dyadus AG, you can tell when he actually hits the boss since their life starts dropping twice as fast after his hit lol.
I wonder what the Elder/Shaper version of Kingmaker is going to look like.

"
Updated the Loreweave, Kingmaker, and The Taming vendor recipes to give Shaper and Elder results if all the inputs were Shaper or Elder items.
Would fire-eaters + flammability + dyadus AG have more total fire damage than TV + EW?
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
So, lots of builds got their buffs but this one nerfed a bit, right? Dyadus was really helping on boss kills.

Will there be any update on this one? I'm gonna use it as starter.
"
A small comfort is the new Combustion Support which can be used with AG to give an additional -19% fire res to enemies.

Noob Question:

If we use Flammability as curse, do we still get the -% fire res from Combustion?
Last edited by HÄSI on May 30, 2018, 12:46:51 PM
Am i right in assuming that the -6% from Heart of Flames along with the fire/burning damage doesn't apply to the Vanguards? That section got a nice little buff. Going from -24 to -30 fire res is a nice little buff. Too bad Vaal Impurity of Fire only ignores fire resistance on hits.
What is the best 6 link setup for Solar Guards?

Raise Spectre - Minion Damage - Spell Echo - Elemental Focus - Greater Multiple Projectiles / Slower Projectiles (bosses) - Fire Penetration Support - Controlled Destruction - Pierce Support?

From what I have seen the basic 5 Link is Raise Spectre - Minion Damage - Spell Echo - Elemental Focus - Greater Multiple Projectiles. What would be the best 6 link assuming I am running only Elemental Overload?

Also, which curse is the best to run, Flammability or Enfeeble / Temporal Chains?
Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length
"
Darksagex wrote:

Raise Spectre - Minion Damage - Spell Echo - Elemental Focus - Greater Multiple Projectiles / Slower Projectiles (bosses) - Fire Penetration Support - Controlled Destruction - Pierce Support?

From what I have seen the basic 5 Link is Raise Spectre - Minion Damage - Spell Echo - Elemental Focus - Greater Multiple Projectiles. What would be the best 6 link assuming I am running only Elemental Overload?

Also, which curse is the best to run, Flammability or Enfeeble / Temporal Chains?

Assuming you're using it for leveling, I put these in a Tabula:

Raise Spectre - Minion Damage - Spell Echo - Elemental Focus - Greater Multiple Projectiles - Increased Area of Effect - Pierce Support

If you're using a 5L then drop Elemental Focus. Using Solar Guards is mostly about the Hadoukens when leveling (then GMP regular attacks for cleaning up survivors).
controlled destruction or fire pen. Cd is better though, but fire pen allows you to swap easily
"
Darksagex wrote:

What they said for links. :) As for curses, Flammability for offence - or Elemental Weakness if you run in a party with damage types other than fire, and temp chains for defence. So, essentially, Flammability / EW for regular and temp chains for hardcore.

The exception to that is, kind of, end game setups. Once you've min / maxed your toon, corrupted the appropriate gems to 21/20 or 20/23, etc, etc, you're running so much damage that losing the effect of an offensive curse isn't that big of a deal, but temp chains might save you a 10% xp penalty from ripping.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info