[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

This build is so bloody broken. Being able too so easily do high tier maps/guardians/shaper/uber atziri while underleveled on a 5 link and with maybe 2 exalts worth of gear has made leveling up more and aquiring better gear just seem so pointless. What is the point of gaining more power on my character when all it will do is make the end game bosses feel like I am fighting a baby instead of a todler.....
I beat the game today for the first time ever, level 86, 5 link Vis Mortis, killed the shaper with 3 Wickers and one Tukohama vanguard.
More exactly I died at final stage in Shaper Area and let the 3 Wickers finish the job, they are unkillable. Vanguard died though.
Gave me a nice Starforge, and a great feeling of satisfaction ... :-)
Thank you for this amazing build.

2 remarks / questions :

Yes disabling multithreading prevents crashes, and its a great bonus I think you should clearly write in your build guide. Thanks for people who gave me the hint earlier.

And I was wondering how you did notice those 2 pets could be so great specters ?? Did you test all new creatures in 3.0 ? Anyway, great work and much pleasure for plenty of us.

Now I summoned both wicker men and Vanguards in the Shaper room _ yes they can spawn on desecrate there too _ and will go on adventure, destroying everything on my way ! :-)

Cheers

Edit a bit later ....
My lvl 17 Wicker men died quite fast in Hall of Grandmasters map !! They are not unkillable after all !! :-))
Last edited by Scipion75 on Sep 13, 2017, 10:31:24 AM
Curious, comparing the videos of some of the 5L ones vs some of the shapers, the damages seems insanely amped up. What changed between some of the 5L and those super quick shaper runs?
"
kallell wrote:
Curious, comparing the videos of some of the 5L ones vs some of the shapers, the damages seems insanely amped up. What changed between some of the 5L and those super quick shaper runs?

I guess multipliers add up.

They have a guardian that they can keep alive, and this doubles damage. 100% more
They may be skipping wickerman and using 4 vanguards. 33% more
In fact this build has very little minion damage on the tree, so using the scourge and having good minion damage gems or using a bone helmet makes big difference. scourge 70 + full minion damage gems 60 + bone helmet 40+ glove enchant 15. this at least doubles damage. You can even have spectre damage lab enchant.
6th link extra gem 40% damage.

2 * 1.3 * 2 * 1.4 = 7.2

damage multiplied by 7 times if my calculations are correct.

"
Scipion75 wrote:

Edit a bit later ....
My lvl 17 Wicker men died quite fast in Hall of Grandmasters map !! They are not unkillable after all !! :-))

this is an exception for just hall of grandmaster, remember that hall is level 76 and spectres downscale their level with the map, while pvp damage from the grandmasters scales in effect!
so those poor spectres will die inside there for this reason :)
Hi guys !

First time playing a summoner build . I just made the switch to Spectres when I reached the Harbour bridge and I use Frost / Fire Sentinels at the moment , but they are very squishy any advice for me ? you can check my profile if u like
In case anyone is interested, this is a little variation that I have been playing with: full block with the Anvil and Rathpith. What do you think?

Spoiler
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
2x Dyadus?

Did a lot of Avarius runs with a single unlinked Tukohama spectre. Here are the results:

No AG: 40.2 +/- 0.9 s (2 runs)
Dyadus + Innsbury: 19.7 +/- 0.6 s (4 runs) (+104%)
Dyadus + Innsbury + Icetomb: 18.7 +/- 0.6 s (3 runs) (+115%)
2x Dyadus: 16.6 +/- 1.0 s (4 runs) (+142%)
2x Dyadus + Icetomb: 13.7 +/- 0.2 s (4 runs) (+193%)

While the numbers speak for themselves, there are a few things to consider:
- Totem downtime is not corrected for. That is, the time delay between a totem expires and another one is cast. This will tend to even out the results a bit.
- Guardian DPS is not corrected for. While the DPS is low compared to the Spectre, it will skew the results a bit. DPS with 2x Dyadus is somewhat higher than with Innsbury + Dyadus. The main effect is that the multipliers listed after each result are a bit too high.
- Innsbury's added accuracy is local according to PoB
"
Influx wrote:
Nice guide.

This may have been asked before, but i couldn't find anything in the first post: What would be your skilltree for a vis mortis + tukohamas Version? (taking necromantic aegis)

Also, what Gem would you drop first for a 5L vis mortis?

Looking at the skilltree it seems that i would have to sacrifice life nodes for the required 6 points for necromantic aegis. Is that too much considering that I sacrifice all block chance from the shield? Or would you suggest anything else?
Last edited by Influx on Sep 13, 2017, 5:28:34 PM
Will the Minion and Totem elemental resistance support gem increase resistance on the totems summoned by vanguards?

Also for our AG is faster attacks or additional accuracy better for proccing dyadus vs shaper & guardians?
Last edited by bazzzzzzz on Sep 13, 2017, 6:16:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info