[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
bazzzzzzz wrote:
Will the Minion and Totem elemental resistance support gem increase resistance on the totems summoned by vanguards?

Also for our AG is faster attacks or additional accuracy better for proccing dyadus vs shaper & guardians?

Shaper and Chimera are definitely chill immune. So AG is no good for those 2.
"
bazzzzzzz wrote:

All chill immunity has been removed as of patch 3.0 :)
Last edited by Natt on Sep 13, 2017, 8:21:04 PM
"
Natt wrote:
"
bazzzzzzz wrote:

All chill immunity has been removed as of patch 3.0 :)

Thanks for the update :)

Made this last night....

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Tempest%27s_Binding

Thinking of including it in the AG setup, thoughts?
"
Amarach wrote:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Tempest%27s_Binding

Thinking of including it in the AG setup, thoughts?

The AG has to be the one to chill for the added burn damage to take effect, and the Harbinger might overwrite the AG chill with its own. At least that's my guess
Map trials are nightmare.

I ripped like 2-3 times to the skellies on burning traps before realizing that it is due to my minions stuck/lag way behind. OMG.

And one spectre died to trap or whatever. Unbelievable.
"
wiwigvn wrote:

I ripped like 2-3 times to the skellies on burning traps before realizing that it is due to my minions stuck/lag way behind. OMG.

yes lab trials are buggy as hell, but honestly I've done most of them playing safe and using convocation a lot to recall my minions.
you can even farm uber lab with this build, one of my minions died just one time over countless uber lab runs :)
"
ImAncient wrote:
The tileset lead me to believe that coward's trial would be able to get both spectres, but casting the entire time during the waves only gave me 4 TVs and no wicker man. Has anyone been able to get a wicker man in cowards trial?

I believe only non-unique maps may be used for this purpose. Unique maps seem to override the ability to spawn tileset-based minions. Probably unique maps have some implicit "map is inhabited by X" modifier.
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
"
Leeown wrote:
Disabling Multithreading does help. Ive played all day without and nothing has happend. I crashed 7 time yesterday with it on.

I was unable to even log in at all last evening. I have multithreading disabled, but that does not seem to be the issue whatsoever; not only does it not help me, but I was unable to log in at all to the character selection screen, let alone summon minions. There seems to be some serious, significant problems that need to be ironed out. Until that is done, any summoner build is particularly prone to massive dissapointment.
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
Hi I really like the look of this build and am really interested in trying it out. I've never played a necro before so a lot of the skills are new to me.

I'm a bit confused about the raising of the spectres (I've read the guide 2-3 times but am still a bit confused :-) ), have you done a video of how you actually raise the correct level spectres?

Cheers
"
Giammafix wrote:
"
wiwigvn wrote:

yes lab trials are buggy as hell, but honestly I've done most of them playing safe and using convocation a lot to recall my minions.
you can even farm uber lab with this build, one of my minions died just one time over countless uber lab runs :)

Interestingly, I feel uberlab a breeze with this build since we have tons of block (for spikes) and eHP cho other traps. The corridors are large enough for minions to navigate. Enough density to refresh flasks. If I find a speed shrine, I literally just run through everything with occasional bone offering for block buff. Izaro and Argus are a joke, even safer than my Berserker with his abyssus on (lol), though the spectres keep killing those lieutenants ~.~

Map trials on the other hand always require my utmost carefulness.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info