[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

Question, should I run skeletal mages in this build for faster clear speed? If so what should I change in the build to fit skeletal mages?

Should I get an Unending hunger jewel? Will that help my spectres much?
Is there a way to get Vanguards above 46 lvl before maps? Tried desecrating in Lunaris Temple and Doedre's Cesspool, didn't get any corpses (I have both a Vanguard and a Wickerman with me).

EDIT: Never mind, cleared everything with 4 Wickerman, time to do some mapping. :D
Last edited by chieftainkys on Sep 12, 2017, 5:07:51 PM
Disabling Multithreading does help. Ive played all day without and nothing has happend. I crashed 7 time yesterday with it on.
The tileset lead me to believe that coward's trial would be able to get both spectres, but casting the entire time during the waves only gave me 4 TVs and no wicker man. Has anyone been able to get a wicker man in cowards trial?
Has anyone tried dropping the ball lightning 4 link and having self cast righteous fire?

You could trigger ee by having adds lightning to attacks on a ring.

The scourge and animate guardian / dyadus boosts to damage seem too good to pass up.

If you really wanted a curse use an unset ring and self cast.

By the way level 90 with this build first time I've attempted the guardians and I'm 4 for 4.

First Shaper attempt will be tonight....
Last edited by Amarach on Sep 12, 2017, 8:52:54 PM
Nice guide.

This may have been asked before, but i couldn't find anything in the first post: What would be your skilltree for a vis mortis + tukohamas Version? (taking necromantic aegis)

Also, what Gem would you drop first for a 5L vis mortis?
How da f**k summon high level spectres on the map I want to play ?! I come to t6 map with spectres from desecrating in coast45, and I have low level spectres on t6 map and what next ?
Last edited by SzamanikTM on Sep 13, 2017, 1:22:14 AM
"
SzamanikTM wrote:
How da f**k summon high level spectres on the map I want to play ?! I come to t6 map with spectres from desecrating in coast45, and I have low level spectres on t6 map and what next ?

Just read the first post, dude, it's all in here. :D
Decided to test my ripped MF summoner on Shaper and guardians last night. With MF gear and no Animate Guardian and only a single curse, it went OK but I did die once to Hydra and 2 times to Minotaur (maps were pretty rippy though!) and shaper went deathless, although I did the last stage with only 1 spectre as I messed up and lost some :) The combo I used was 2 wicker 2 vanguards for that.

This morning I reworked the summoner to be a bit more accurate and boss kill oriented but only had time to try Phoenix - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/174399532
Went pretty good! This is the gear I used, I think for bosses next time I will go like I did with Phoenix - 3 Tukohama, 1 Wicker. Character is LiquidSkelly, gear below. For HB HC I will be using a +1 curse Atziri's Foible most likely.

Spoiler

And here is the Shaper fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0hyysjeqtA
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
Last edited by liquidSG on Sep 13, 2017, 6:13:27 AM
"
Natt wrote:
Did a few inconclusive Avarius runs with 2x Dyadus and 1x Dyadus.

1x Innsbury Edge + 1 x Dyadus: 14 and 15 sec
2 x Dyadus: 11 and 13 sec

I would have expected a slightly larger time improvement as the second Dyadus should act as a "50% more" multiplier. I'll test it again at a later time and use a larger sample. A problem is that the Guardian does non-negligible damage with his attacks. Could be remedied by doing a run with only the guardian to get correction values...

Thx again for the amazing build.

What is the final verdict on dual wielded Dyadus? 11-13 to 14-15 is 20% increase and like you said innsbury's high dps and accuracy may explain the lower than expected increase in damage. My level 20 guardian almost two shots mobs at level 65-70 range.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info