[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

Plaza, Tier 13 can summon both wiker man and Tukohoma Vanguard
I've been crashing ever since I started to use the Vanguards. Could it be a bug related to them specifically? I leveled some with only wicker men and never crashed, as soon as I started using Vanguards I crash regularly.

edit: so upon searching this thread i found someone recommended disabling multithreading to stop the crashes, which has worked for me.
Last edited by Pignite on Sep 12, 2017, 6:12:21 AM
"
Garfin wrote:
"
laserblader wrote:
Hi guys and @Natt, I reach the resist cap easily with commander of darkness.

I am using Victario's Charity Laminated Kite Shield to buff the minions, is this any good?

It's not really useful, as the spectres doesn't get any buffs from power charges and just some move speed/attack speed (only tukos) with the shield.
So imo it's not worth it.

About Victario, its pretty big bonuses from frenzy for both summons, for clear and for boss fight. 3 Frenzy give 12% MS / 45% cast for totems / 12 more dmg, for bosses like Mino its safe u near 6 sec of fight (21 down to 15), for general mapping - minion movespeed for shield slot and good cast give ur totem good speed for spinning around in open map layout.
Last edited by Exelice on Sep 12, 2017, 1:10:56 AM
"
Natt wrote:
Did a few inconclusive Avarius runs with 2x Dyadus and 1x Dyadus.

1x Innsbury Edge + 1 x Dyadus: 14 and 15 sec
2 x Dyadus: 11 and 13 sec

I would have expected a slightly larger time improvement as the second Dyadus should act as a "50% more" multiplier. I'll test it again at a later time and use a larger sample. A problem is that the Guardian does non-negligible damage with his attacks. Could be remedied by doing a run with only the guardian to get correction values...

I have three questions about this:

1. Firstly, isn't the bonus granted by Dyadus an "increased" modifier? In other words, shouldn't its (quite significant) bonus be added in to all of the other boni your minions do? IIRC, you have +196% increased minion damage, perhaps you have other increased boni elsewhere, but adding +100% from an off-hand dyadus should yield you a significant bonus (but not double, rather, the difference between about 200% and 300%?), and addition another 100% should also add a nice bonus (if it indeed stacks), but not quite "+50% more", rather the difference between 300% and 400%? That's quite similar to the difference between 11 seconds and 15 seconds (the largest gap)....

2. But then I am unsure about your testing parameters. A difference in two runs has considerable variance: about 15% variation. Aren't so many things going on that may be just too random to tell?

3. Particularly regarding how AG hits. Doesn't the AG need to hit? And presumably, the AG can hit a level 65 mob with quite a large degree of consistency, but do we know what kind of Accuracy the AG has? And if we do: How does it stack up against some of the more elusive end-game bosses? Not only does it need to find the target and hit it quickly enough, it needs to connect. How reliably does it do that? I believe I read that some damage-oriented minions, such as SRS, have notoriously low accuracy, and perhaps the AG has, without further accuracy-oriented items or links, even lower accuracy? (He always struck me as being quite sluggish, also with a long swing animation.)

I'm curious as to everyone's feedback, thank you

Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
"
onomastikon wrote:
"
Natt wrote:
Did a few inconclusive Avarius runs with 2x Dyadus and 1x Dyadus.

1x Innsbury Edge + 1 x Dyadus: 14 and 15 sec
2 x Dyadus: 11 and 13 sec

I would have expected a slightly larger time improvement as the second Dyadus should act as a "50% more" multiplier. I'll test it again at a later time and use a larger sample. A problem is that the Guardian does non-negligible damage with his attacks. Could be remedied by doing a run with only the guardian to get correction values...

I have three questions about this:

1. Firstly, isn't the bonus granted by Dyadus an "increased" modifier? In other words, shouldn't its (quite significant) bonus be added in to all of the other boni your minions do? IIRC, you have +196% increased minion damage, perhaps you have other increased boni elsewhere, but adding +100% from an off-hand dyadus should yield you a significant bonus (but not double, rather, the difference between about 200% and 300%?), and addition another 100% should also add a nice bonus (if it indeed stacks), but not quite "+50% more", rather the difference between 300% and 400%? That's quite similar to the difference between 11 seconds and 15 seconds (the largest gap)....

2. But then I am unsure about your testing parameters. A difference in two runs has considerable variance: about 15% variation. Aren't so many things going on that may be just too random to tell?

3. Particularly regarding how AG hits. Doesn't the AG need to hit? And presumably, the AG can hit a level 65 mob with quite a large degree of consistency, but do we know what kind of Accuracy the AG has? And if we do: How does it stack up against some of the more elusive end-game bosses? Not only does it need to find the target and hit it quickly enough, it needs to connect. How reliably does it do that? I believe I read that some damage-oriented minions, such as SRS, have notoriously low accuracy, and perhaps the AG has, without further accuracy-oriented items or links, even lower accuracy? (He always struck me as being quite sluggish, also with a long swing animation.)

I'm curious as to everyone's feedback, thank you

1 - Increased dmg taken on enemy = more modifier, cuz its count after all damage manipulations. So with 1 dyadus u hit x2 for normal dmg, with dual dyadus its x3, and its 50% more for x2 with 1 weapon. Don't hard to calculate.
2/3 - Difference in this run probably about hit with 2 dyadus less faster, then with innsbury, and boss doesnt be damaged alltime. Main problem for any phys spectres/AG its accuracy rating, too poorly for hit alltime (in simple t16 without swords - he hit only 1/2 this attacks, for mino he miss 2/3). So probably its doesnt worth it to use dual dyadus, or need to add accuracy gem for AG.

Edit: ops, lose my AG in mino when test it. ><
Last edited by Exelice on Sep 12, 2017, 8:12:20 AM
Lucky day... I vaal my Raise spectre , Minion Damage & Burning damage 21/20...

Shaper down Ez , OP Build :p
Last edited by vick666 on Sep 12, 2017, 9:59:40 AM
Just did Shaper deathless at LVL 83, very easy. My gems are 19/20 and stuff not that great.

OP build ^^
Last edited by chesterblurp on Sep 12, 2017, 10:05:13 AM
Desecrate + cwdt - . What is it for ?, and could I use something else in that spot ?
Last edited by joor on Sep 12, 2017, 12:32:49 PM
Same problem here.
This build is very powerful and exciting to play, but multiple crashes are somewhat ruining this pleasure. Needing to up specters again each time is quickly boring.
Those crashes are specific to this build, never suffered any crash before.
Of course, its a GGG problem, but somewhat breaking this great build pleasure.
I don't have crashes, try disabling multithreading

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info