[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 1.9M Shaper DPS | 8k HP

-3.7 Update: Improved in pretty much every aspect

Build is pretty fun and easy to play and pretty cheap to start with.
It's very flexible you can find your favorite setup by playing with different gear, gems and passive skills.

*Videos
Spoiler

-Chimera 3.0 run: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOIzteoWSUM&feature=youtu.be
*This is without new ancestral call, and most likely a lot extra life on Chimera itself

*Key Features
Spoiler

Stats from path of bulding for lvl 92 char
-2.7M DPS to mobs and 1.9m DPS to Shaper/Guardians
-~8k HP
-750+ Hp/s regen + 1800 leech
-Immune to Stuns
-Immune to Chill
-Fortify and Taunt on hit
-4 Frenzy Charges | 6 Endurance charges
-Good Attack and Movement speed

*Skill Tree /w leveling
Spoiler

level 92 - www.poeurl.com/cwnx

*Ascendancies
Spoiler

-First go for Juggernaut and Path of Marauder, then Champion

*Path of Building Link

*Bandits
Spoiler
Take 2 passive SP (kill all)

*Skill links
Spoiler

Main 6L:
-Wild Strike
-Elemental Damage with Attacks
-Multistrike (Ancestral Call)
-Combustion
-Immolate
-Fire Penetration

For 5L setup you can drop immolate or multistrike. You dont need any quality on Multistrike. Level 21 Immolate is nice to have.

4L: CWDT l20 + Immortal Call l20 + Summon Ice Golem l20 +Anger
Quality is only nice on Immortal Call, but not mandatory.

4L: Leap Slam + Faster Attacks + Ancestral Protector + Vaal Haste
Get quality on Faster Attacks

4L: Blasphemy + Flammability + Poacher's Mark (or Enfeeble) + Summon Lightning Golem
Get quality on blasphemy and curse

*Mandatory Gear
Spoiler

-Oro's Sacrifice

-Impresence Onyx Amulet -for 'free' flammability

-Kaom's Hearth- before you get it you can go with Brass Dome like in previous version, or any rare chest with good life, Incandescent Heart (if you have enough chaos res), The Restless Ward..

*Jewels
Spoiler

-Watcher's Eye with:
*Fire Damaged Leeched as Life while affected by Anger
*Damage Penetrates Fire resistances while affected by Anger
is very nice to have.

Rare jewel mods by priority:
-Attack speed with swords / Two handed weapons
-Attack speed
-Life

Lower impact:
-Fire damage
-Damage

Do not get melee damage, it will work only on initial hit / splash, so it will increase ur dps tooltip but only 1/2 of effective attack.

Example of good jewels for this build:

*Pantheon
Spoiler

-W/e

*Buld Mechanics
Spoiler

*Gear
Spoiler

Suggested gear:

*Helmet:
-Devoto's Devotion

*Body Armor:
-Kaom's Hearth

*Gloves:
-Rare gloves with Life, 2 Resistances and Attack Speed (Optionally instead Added damage vs Burning targets - it gives similar dps to 15% APS)

*Boots:
-Windscream - for additional curse, if you can get curse corrupt on amulet you can swap those for anything you like. On example Bubonic Trail - for synergy with cinderswallow urn.
It is nice to have 90% Inc critical chance if you havent crit recently enchant on it - for Elemental Overload triggering.

*Amulet:
-Impresence - with Flammability reduction

*Rings:
-Preferably Opal rings with, added fire damage, life, resistance and Incrased Elemental Damage with attacks

*Belt:
-Preferably Stygian with life, 2 res+, and elemental damage with attacks

*Flasks
Spoiler

-The Wise Oak (ideally all res should be the same)
-Atziri's Promise
-Cinderswallow Urn - preferably with life regen, or crit (for easier proc of Elemental Overload)

*Pros and Cons
Spoiler

Pros:
-Good clear speed
-High attack speed - good mobility with leap slam
-Pretty Cost effective

Cons:
-Cant run no leech maps or reflect ones

PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTACTING ME
*FAQ
Spoiler

*What level should CWDT and Immortal Cal be?
-As i wrote in skills sections, level it up. To 20. Duration of Immortal Call has to match (or at least be very close) to its cooldown. By leveling immortal call you increase its duration per endurance charge. You need 4 endurance charges with level 20 immortal call to make it 'permanent'.

*I feel squishy, what am I doing wrong?
-If you have Vaal Pact you should have at least 5500 hp to do safly t10+ maps, for non VP version you need more. Also, you should open every fight by leap slamming and triggering Fortify and spamming flasks. Also make sure you have 4 endurance charges and that your cwdt + immortal call setup is leveled up and triggering. You need to have chaos resistances wherever you can fit it (ideally get it to 0%), and make sure Atziri's flask is up whenever possible.
If you have all of that but still dying use life gain on hit as 6th link until you learn mechanics.

*How should I prioritize gear?
-First you need to get enough life (5500+) and cap resistances. Get Eye of Innocence + Mokou's as soon as you can. If you can get enough HP without Kaom's great for you. 5L oro is good enough until tier 16 maps so before getting 6L make sure you get Kaom's Hearth.

*My damage is not enough, what can i do?
-Make sure you are using gems that i have suggested and fire penetration on bosses. Fire Pen wont give you tooltip damage but its a great boost.
Also, you need to have AS on your gloves and jewels, and if possible on your ring.
Play around with the path of building link I have provided, you will see how much each mod gives you and where you can improve.

*Do I have to run Molten Strike for bosses?
-No you dont but you should use Fire Penetration in WS links for the maximum output.

If you like this build, make sure you check my Marauder variation based on the same mechanics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1806321
Last edited by mafiamighty on Jul 18, 2019, 9:50:03 AM
Last bumped on May 5, 2018, 12:57:39 PM
Hello,

Nice build! How do you compare this with your previous juggernaut build? Is the scion variant better? Also how hardcore viable is build?
It has more survivability than the Jugger one, for a bit of DPS sacrifice.
Once I got some chaos res (atm im on 16% without flask) I have died very few times and only to post postmortem effects since it seems my perception is non-existent. Note that I play without Kaoms or 6L since I couldnt afford yet. So for the HC I can not give 100% recommendation because there are more tankier builds out there, I guess it depends on your play style. Although, if you tweak this build a little bit, to use Martyr of Innocence, you will still be sitting on good DPS but with Rumi's you should cap block by switching Elementalist for Guardian so you would be pretty much immortal.
Thanks for the reply
I've started levelling a scion in Hardcore, I'll think about using a martyr of innocence would you say its worth the dps trade off for hardcore? Thanks for the guide i will keep you posted on my progress with the build :)
Ive been farming Chimera some time now and I can tell you that all mods are doable except 90% chance to avoid status aliments. That one generally should be skipped if the roll is that high.
6L would speed up things a lot but its not that bad even with a 5L tho.

As for Martyr variation, I'll try to make it in path of building by Friday and post the link
Last edited by mafiamighty on Aug 23, 2017, 4:46:06 PM
Hey there nice build, revamped my sunder scion to this. Much better/more fun.
What major god are you using in pantheon?
Last edited by lymsha on Aug 23, 2017, 4:51:56 PM
Im using Lunaris
Should we use the these support gems for wildstrike also if we play your Juggernaut build? And what is you tooltip dps buffed/unbuffed?
"
OuZz wrote:
Should we use the these support gems for wildstrike also if we play your Juggernaut build? And what is you tooltip dps buffed/unbuffed?

Have you already checked his Marauder build?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1806321
What are your thoughts about switching out Wild Strike for Flicker Strike or having a 2nd oro's for molten strike?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info