[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 1.9M Shaper DPS | 8k HP

Flicker strike is an option for sure. As for molten, to make it efficient, you need that 2 threshold jewels. If you want to switch smoothly to it, you can just sacrifice 2 jewel slots for them and switch on molten on the fly.
"
mafiamighty wrote:
Ive been farming Chimera some time now and I can tell you that all mods are doable except 90% chance to avoid status aliments. That one generally should be skipped if the roll is that high.
6L would speed up things a lot but its not that bad even with a 5L tho.

As for Martyr variation, I'll try to make it in path of building by Friday and post the link

Hello!

So im now level 60 in HC Hardbringer, i still can't decide between Martyr or Oro's. Would you be able to give me some advice to help me decide? :)

Thanks!
Hello!

So im now level 60 in HC Hardbringer, i still can't decide between Martyr or Oro's. Would you be able to give me some advice to help me decide? :)

Thanks![/quote]

Martyr
18% Chance to Block
---------------------------------------
(12-16)% Chance to Block
Adds (350-400) to (500-600) Fire Damage
Adds (130-150) to (200-250) Fire Damage to Spells
Grants level 15 Vengeance Skill
100% increased Fire Damage if you have been Hit Recently
Immune to Freeze and Chill while Ignited
Damage Penetrates 15% of Fire Resistance if you have Blocked Recently

Oro's
30% increased Accuracy Rating
---------------------------------------
No Physical Damage
Adds (425-475) to (550-600) Fire Damage
(10-15)% increased Attack Speed
20% chance to Ignite
10% increased Physical Damage taken
10% increased Fire Damage taken
Culling Strike against Burning Enemies
Gain a Frenzy Charge if an Attack Ignites an Enemy

To get the buffs with Martyr you either have to be hit or you have to block. No points invested into block in this build and generally i don't like being hit ;-)

With Oro you constantly get 'free' frenzy charges + culling strike

That's why I use Oro's
Mate you are getting hit with every single hit you make, you should check the first post.
When going on Martyr, you pick up Gladiator, Whirling Barrier, 1 reckless defense, Rumi instead of Rotgut and you will be sitting at 75/50 block
I had already read the first post, but misinterpreted the 100 fire damage taken per ignite on the eye of innocence as burning and not as a hit.
it is a hit
How to get that much attack speed? im doing juggernaut
Grate build, mutch comfortable, perma immortal, ele conflux, ele reflect -75%, build shine after riching 68, with all unics, ty again, nice job author!
Hi there! First, thanks for the guide/build idea, I'll play around it I guess. Looks interesting.

Now, tell me please, do you suppose to proc Immortall Call with cwdt? What level should it be, like 55-60? How fast will you generate a maximum of endurance charges with Immortal Call constantly being activated?
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
"
Hi there! First, thanks for the guide/build idea, I'll play around it I guess. Looks interesting.

Now, tell me please, do you suppose to proc Immortall Call with cwdt? What level should it be, like 55-60? How fast will you generate a maximum of endurance charges with Immortal Call constantly being activated?

You are welcome :) Yes cwdt should proc immortal call. Lvl it up to the max. You can generate max endurance charges in just a bit over 1s if you deal all the hits you can in that time. Immortall Call duration will be ~3.8s so you have that much time to gather all charges again so you can have it permanently.
If you are going on some hard hitting boss its important just to avoid that first attack so you can deal damage 1-2s and max up on endu charges, otherwise if you get hit with 0 endu charges on, immortal call will be 0.4s and with next hit you can be dead. After that 1st attack you dont need to move until the end of fight.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info