[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 1.9M Shaper DPS | 8k HP

Really interesting build. Think I'm going to try it with Flicker instead of Wild Strike.....

Man, I want to use Martyr over Oros in Hardcore, but there would be no way to maintain Frenzy Charges with Martyr + Flicker, correct?

Block + Spell block with Flicker would be OP.

What about The Red Trail boots? Could those work for infinite Frenzy Charge generation?
Last edited by makaveli158 on Aug 25, 2017, 8:41:15 PM
"
makaveli158 wrote:
Really interesting build. Think I'm going to try it with Flicker instead of Wild Strike.....

Man, I want to use Martyr over Oros in Hardcore, but there would be no way to maintain Frenzy Charges with Martyr + Flicker, correct?

Block + Spell block with Flicker would be OP.

What about The Red Trail boots? Could those work for infinite Frenzy Charge generation?

if u go flicker strike, oro's is the only one u can use with

the red trail not worth it, since u have immortal call up, it will remove bleed, and if u take any hit with 0 physic dmg, u cant be bleed (thank to immortal call)
Hi, im busy with my real life job, so please leave pm if you want to buy or offer for any item in my shop.
Im alway online at 10h30PM in GMT+7, but i will try catch if in your time if you want.
IGN: WhoFearWillFall
Last edited by vjru5zl0v3 on Aug 25, 2017, 8:49:24 PM
"
vjru5zl0v3 wrote:

if u go flicker strike, oro's is the only one u can use with

the red trail not worth it, since u have immortal call up, it will remove bleed, and if u take any hit with 0 physic dmg, u cant be bleed (thank to immortal call)

My line of thinking was that Eye of Innocence would provide a self Hit on attack, which would satisfy Red Trails '50% chance to be inflicted with Bleeding when Hit by an Attack.'

So now while bleeding, your attack would gain frenzy charges through Red Trails 'Gain a Frenzy Charge on Hit while Bleeding.

I also assumed Immortal Call would just grant temporary damage immunity, not remove bleed.... in other words you would still have Bleed inflicted, you just you aren't taking damage from the Bleed.

I'm disappointed to learn that would not work :(
"
makaveli158 wrote:

My line of thinking was that Eye of Innocence would provide a self Hit on attack, which would satisfy Red Trails '50% chance to be inflicted with Bleeding when Hit by an Attack.'

So now while bleeding, your attack would gain frenzy charges through Red Trails 'Gain a Frenzy Charge on Hit while Bleeding.

I also assumed Immortal Call would just grant temporary damage immunity, not remove bleed.... in other words you would still have Bleed inflicted, you just you aren't taking damage from the Bleed.

I'm disappointed to learn that would not work :(

even without bleed removing from IC

eye of innocence hit your with fire dmg when u ignited enemy, so no, u cant be bleed with that

Hi, im busy with my real life job, so please leave pm if you want to buy or offer for any item in my shop.
Im alway online at 10h30PM in GMT+7, but i will try catch if in your time if you want.
IGN: WhoFearWillFall
I am currently level 71 and building a Flicker Strike / Molten Strike version. It's pretty hella fun and I can't wait to hit at least level 85 and clear Uber for even more deeps. The Defense of the build is incredible. Just gotta keep putting in work toward getting damage up. At 71, I can clear up to T12 maps pretty easily. Will Update with more as I progress/change things around.
"
mafiamighty wrote:

You are welcome :) Yes cwdt should proc immortal call. Lvl it up to the max. You can generate max endurance charges in just a bit over 1s if you deal all the hits you can in that time. Immortall Call duration will be ~3.8s so you have that much time to gather all charges again so you can have it permanently.
If you are going on some hard hitting boss its important just to avoid that first attack so you can deal damage 1-2s and max up on endu charges, otherwise if you get hit with 0 endu charges on, immortal call will be 0.4s and with next hit you can be dead. After that 1st attack you dont need to move until the end of fight.

I see. Thanks again! Leveling my Scion already :D
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
Thanks for the guide but there's something I don't understand in the skill tree.
How do you put few skill points at the beginning then going further without link between ?

Is this a Scion particularity ?
Ill try to post leveling tree tomorrow.
You do start from Scion but you refund some of the points when you get Uber Lab done so you connect it with Marauder starting point
"
Nimapath wrote:
Thanks for the guide but there's something I don't understand in the skill tree.
How do you put few skill points at the beginning then going further without link between ?

Is this a Scion particularity ?

Yes it is. Look at the ascendancies. I'm not sure how to go about leveling too though because I never played as a Scion. Which parts are supposed to be respecced later and what are the best ways to level?
Ill post the trees tomorrow, Im too tired right now.
Anyhow, Ive updated first post with video of how this build works. Ive ran Chimera, and im pretty sure it had HP mod and some res since i usually kill it faster. But cant be sure since the map was unidentified.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info