[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 1.9M Shaper DPS | 8k HP

"
Cyrops wrote:
"
mafiamighty wrote:
Taunt works on everything now and it gives you directly 10% more damage, also Champion node gives you intimidate, 10% more. Fortify here is just as extra same as that minor move speed.
You need to have only bleed flask and thats it

But what about elemental ailments? Or is damage from those not a concern? I'm rather new so forgive my ignorance.

You dont need to worry about anything except bleed basically
"
mafiamighty wrote:
"
Cyrops wrote:
"
mafiamighty wrote:
Taunt works on everything now and it gives you directly 10% more damage, also Champion node gives you intimidate, 10% more. Fortify here is just as extra same as that minor move speed.
You need to have only bleed flask and thats it

But what about elemental ailments? Or is damage from those not a concern? I'm rather new so forgive my ignorance.

You dont need to worry about anything except bleed basically

I'm more worried about getting frozen, or does immunity to chill prevent that?
And what about losing IC, from my experience it's rather usefull from getting blown up, especially when you are under leveled/lack items.
Last edited by Cyrops on Mar 2, 2018, 5:50:54 AM
Build has freeze immunity from helmet
"
mafiamighty wrote:
Build has freeze immunity from helmet

Yes, was looking through items, a lot of stuff on them, I'm still planing to give this a go in Bestiary, gonna have to make do without items at start, though end game looks really powerfull.
Last edited by Cyrops on Mar 2, 2018, 6:21:00 AM
Now, wonder what to do about the culling strike on Oro's, essentially makes this build unplayable in the league if you want to do the challenges related to the beasts.

Also too much damage from ignite and too fast killing speeds.

What a fun league this will be xD
Well I dont know what to say about it..
Hopefully they will change the mechanics of the league because it is the contender for the worst one yet
"
Goremise wrote:
Now, wonder what to do about the culling strike on Oro's, essentially makes this build unplayable in the league if you want to do the challenges related to the beasts.

Also too much damage from ignite and too fast killing speeds.

What a fun league this will be xD

You just have to throw the net much earlier, the only issue is beast dying before the net hits it :/
Started using Oro an 5L chest as soon as I hit 67, the build is absolutely bonkers. I have a few indepth questions:

1) Wild Strike tooltip says that it converts 100% of physical damage, but Oro does no physical damage, how is this calculated? A bit confusing.

2) On single target, doesn't matter which hit procs (going by the sound) the damage is still the same with each hit (hp dropping steady) while I have over 200% more fire damage than cold or lightning, not to mention the fire penetration gem
"
Cyrops wrote:
Started using Oro an 5L chest as soon as I hit 67, the build is absolutely bonkers. I have a few indepth questions:

1) Wild Strike tooltip says that it converts 100% of physical damage, but Oro does no physical damage, how is this calculated? A bit confusing.

2) On single target, doesn't matter which hit procs (going by the sound) the damage is still the same with each hit (hp dropping steady) while I have over 200% more fire damage than cold or lightning, not to mention the fire penetration gem

1) No phys no conversion, its just pure fire

2) Same as 1, no matter what proc it will deal 100% fire damage. Cold wave or Arc, they are all pure fire
"
mafiamighty wrote:
"
Cyrops wrote:

1) No phys no conversion, its just pure fire

2) Same as 1, no matter what proc it will deal 100% fire damage. Cold wave or Arc, they are all pure fire

That is some strange game mechanics.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info