[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 1.9M Shaper DPS | 8k HP

http://dumptext.com/M4x2mXgP
More thoughts?
(Yeah vulnerable for 0.72seconds now but you can pick an endurance charge for 3points and corrupted belt if you really want to be "immune" to phys)
More %increased life and more damage than the one you provided (lower strength tho)
Hecc it does 755k with op gear
Pls tell me I did a gud job

Also I have a question, does the secondary effect of wild strike hit the primary target too?
So 2x the dps on bosses?
Last edited by Yamsan on Aug 29, 2017, 2:01:24 PM
Hello, this build is the one I am going for this league and I have 2 questions -
So the first one is this build can do uber lab with ease? I assume yes if you can kill the guardian with ease.
Second one - isnt it better to go for slayer ascendancy instead of elementalisT?
Hi could you please share your life regen tree for lab running thanks!
pastebin.com/5skce74C
Another update lol
"
pastebin.com/5skce74C
Another update lol

nooope
hey buddy, any chance you can get that leveling tree out/ if you do have any small modifications on the endgame tree for a HC build/variation that still uses Oro's, that would be amazing <3
"
Kebo wrote:
Hi could you please share your life regen tree for lab running thanks!

For running lab you can use something like this
http://poeurl.com/bv4o
and also switch Hrimnor for Devoto since you dont really need that freeze immunity in lab
Asking again if OP haven't noticed - have tried this build with Slayer ascendancy instead of elementalist? Both give 40% reflected damage reduction and I think 40% more damage against rare or unique mobs would be very handy. What are your thoughts?
Hello, i know there must be some kind of explanation - how do you refund those 5 skills, melle dmg's and path of the warrior? I try to do it but i cant. Each tree i check on this build is without it. Could you make leveling tree guide pls aswell?
"
kurwokwas wrote:
Asking again if OP haven't noticed - have tried this build with Slayer ascendancy instead of elementalist? Both give 40% reflected damage reduction and I think 40% more damage against rare or unique mobs would be very handy. What are your thoughts?

They dont both give 40%, one is for elemental one for physical. Also Slayer doesnt give 40% more damage, but 40% increased. Huge difference and really not worth it at all

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info