[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 1.9M Shaper DPS | 8k HP

Very interesting build, many thanks. I waited for him and, I think, my scion will become main char in Harbinger.
What to do with Atziri, Phoenix and 90% aviod staus mod? What need to change or it's not doable?
Hey thanks for the build. Its great and its cheap as advertised!

What would you suggest as second 6 link in this setup? I was fortunate enough to 6 link belly of the beast on other char but since i enjoy this one way more i would like to see if i can incorporate two 6 links.

Please let me know what you think would be the proper improvement.

Cheers!
I did a few changes to the tree and would like your thoughts on it.
pastebin.com/XFACn8cA
I believe that this tree is a bit more efficient and does the same thing better.
Also I have inly used 4 of your perfect jewels instead of 5 (theyre a lot more efficient than the nodes).
(PS I'm new to the game so dont be too hard on me if it sucks)
"
I did a few changes to the tree and would like your thoughts on it.
pastebin.com/XFACn8cA
I believe that this tree is a bit more efficient and does the same thing better.
Also I have inly used 4 of your perfect jewels instead of 5 (theyre a lot more efficient than the nodes).
(PS I'm new to the game so dont be too hard on me if it sucks)

Hey thanks for feedback mate!
I have to disappoint you but there are 2 fatal flaws in this tree. Well one is not so fatal but still.
First, you miss on 2 endurance charges and with 4 you wont be 99% safe like with 5+, but what is groundbreaking here is that you dont have any MP leech.
Although this gave me a new perspective so check out this version and let me know what you think
https://pastebin.com/6TRCC65s
"
igsbox wrote:
Very interesting build, many thanks. I waited for him and, I think, my scion will become main char in Harbinger.
What to do with Atziri, Phoenix and 90% aviod staus mod? What need to change or it's not doable?

You can do them but I wouldnt advise farming since there are better builds for farming those 2. You can put Ele Focus, and added lightning (instead of chance to ignite and immolate) and life leech instead of fire pen. That should give you more than enough dmg to kill them. Also swapping amu + ring with rares would add extra dps

@jabre As for other 6l it is really hard to use it properly maybe you could use some low lvl cwdt since you are already self dmging or vengeance+curse on hit instead of blasphemy or simply 6l totem for extra single target dps
Can you post a tree for a block version ?
Hehe so you found out :0
I was hoping to get some mana leech off gear
Also I think 4 end charges wud be perma immortal?maybe my math is off but its 0.4(1+1.5*4)=2.8seconds and you generate 2 charges per second.
(Will check your tree as soon as I can.)
Also I have a question it uses 28mana each time for the attack right?(so 28*12)
"
Sm0cker wrote:
Can you post a tree for a block version ?

Ill try to post it today.

@Masaruxx Unfortunately there is no gear that gives mana leech for elemental attacks except Auxium belt (not sure with all 3.0 changes tho). Yes ~2.8 but cooldown is 3s so it leaves you very small but still an opening :) Im playing with 5 just in case
I really dont know how much it uses but I know that 0.4% leech covers it completely tho
0.088s of vulnerability with level 20 immortal call and 4 endurance charges is probably alright (unless you get oneshot in which case your gear probably needs to be improved).
Also checking tree now gonna get back to you soon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info