[3.0] Magma Orb by Paige | Videos | Uber Atziri/Guardians/Shaper Down | Leveling Guide | Budget

"
I bought a 6L Pledge and Kaom's ( Harbringer) after checking out your build Paige. Looks great!
I feel really pigeon holed into Berserker these days. It's just too good.

Thanks!

& Yep.. me too.

I'm working on another build that's not gonna be Zerker. :P
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
"
I bought a 6L Pledge and Kaom's ( Harbringer) after checking out your build Paige. Looks great!

Thanks!

& Yep.. me too.

eew, don't tell me that! I thought I found my build for the rest of the league lol. Do you just have the "itch" to reroll?

PS: CWC+ scorching Ray+ Magma Orb is pretty great. Alleviates the high mana cost. Incinerate with CWC would be great but, high mana cost and by the time it's feasible...can play the intended build. Should be smooth sailing to 68.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Aug 27, 2017, 3:15:49 PM
"
"
"

Thanks!

& Yep.. me too.

eew, don't tell me that! I thought I found my build for the rest of the league lol. Do you just have the "itch" to reroll?

PS: CWC+ scorching Ray+ Magma Orb is pretty great. Alleviates the high mana cost. Incinerate with CWC would be great but, high mana cost and by the time it's feasible...can play the intended build. Should be smooth sailing to 68.

I don't have fun farming maps and bosses any more. I have fun challenging myself making builds for unused skills.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Hey Paige, Thanks for replying in game. Don't mean to bother.

What do you think of LMP vs GMP, especially with +2 chains enchant?
"
Hey Paige, Thanks for replying in game. Don't mean to bother.

What do you think of LMP vs GMP, especially with +2 chains enchant?

I'd take GMP over LMP any day.

No worries, glad you're trying the build. :)

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
What would be the pros and cons between berserker and inquisitor? Really interested in doing a magma orb build just trying to decide what class would be best for me. Also were you able to handle most map mods with this build?

Btw idk if its just me but the abyss video doesn't seem to be working right now.

Thanks in advance
Last edited by BGOHHH on Aug 28, 2017, 6:08:10 AM
"
BGOHHH wrote:
What would be the pros and cons between berserker and inquisitor? Really interested in doing a magma orb build just trying to decide what class would be best for me. Also were you able to handle most map mods with this build?

Btw idk if its just me but the abyss video doesn't seem to be working right now.

Thanks in advance

Berserker is gonna yield the most damage and OP leech over any other ascendancy choice atm.

Also video is working for me.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Oh ok, thanks for the quick reply. The only reason I was thinking of not running a berserker is because of Vaal pact. Did you have any issues running uber lab with no life regen and extra damage against or do you use a regret to spec out of it? Just wanted to know if this build can comfortably farm the lab.

Thanks again
I'm wondering about ele weakness vs projectile weakness. Wouldn't the former be better?
"
BGOHHH wrote:
Oh ok, thanks for the quick reply. The only reason I was thinking of not running a berserker is because of Vaal pact. Did you have any issues running uber lab with no life regen and extra damage against or do you use a regret to spec out of it? Just wanted to know if this build can comfortably farm the lab.

Thanks again

I ran uber lab really easy leaving things how they are. If anything use a life potion

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info