[3.0-3.1] Blight CwC Chaos Glacial Cascade

"
Paranoiac wrote:
Do you really think occultist is viable for this build?

Seems viable enough. I tested her in PoB and got 20% more effective DpS + 8.5k ES, with:
  • Swap 2 Healthy Minds for Energy From Withins.
  • Release mana nodes and MoM. Take more ES nodes instead.
  • Replace mana mods in gears with ES, INT, or offensive mods.

Defense is still worse, but Guardian's advantage will be reduced in 3.1 because mana nodes behind MoM will be nerfed. Occultist might be better alternative.
"
Gacky wrote:
"
Paranoiac wrote:
Do you really think occultist is viable for this build?

Seems viable enough. I tested her in PoB and got 20% more effective DpS + 8.5k ES, with:
  • Swap 2 Healthy Minds for Energy From Withins.
  • Release mana nodes and MoM. Take more ES nodes instead.
  • Replace mana mods in gears with ES, INT, or offensive mods.

Defense is still worse, but Guardian's advantage will be reduced in 3.1 because mana nodes behind MoM will be nerfed. Occultist might be better alternative.

Thanks, ill probably give it a shot for abyss. However i'm going to try the lightning version and see how it goes.
Have you seen those new Glacial cascade Threshold jewel? will he fit into build till helm enchant is possible ?
also what could be Budget version of helmet ?
Last edited by Cimbulimbu2 on Dec 7, 2017, 1:35:17 PM
"
Cimbulimbu2 wrote:
Have you seen those new Glacial cascade Threshold jewel? will he fit into build till helm enchant is possible ?
also what could be Budget version of helmet ?

Best budget helmet for this build is: Memory Vault Praeton Crown (poe wiki is broken right now, so check it on the New Unique Doscovered so Far - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2041409)

It grants armour equel to mana reserved.
I have currently 3900 mana and reserved ~3700. So the physical damage reduction jumped up from 10% to ~60%. It is like constant granite flask ON - awesome and works better than Arctic Armour.

poe trade: http://poe.trade/search/hamomgasakahoh

kind regards ;)
Last edited by Swiech on Dec 12, 2017, 8:25:42 AM
Quick question, How does your elemental equilibrium work in this build. I am just not seeing it.

-Z
"
Zetoyoc wrote:
How does your elemental equilibrium work in this build. I am just not seeing it.

Oops, all 'EE' should be 'EO' (Elemental Overload). Thank you for pointing it out.
Thank you for making this guide, liking it so far!

Question: How do you fit the medium jewels, I cannot seem to get 40 int on my radius.
I have the healthy jewel next to the flask wheel and Melding wheel (shield-life)

The only one that works with the medium jewels right down from MoM.

Is it possible for you make a screenshot?

Thanks in advance!
Hi cant make the shade of solaris full red can u suggest something else?
"
BlacktheOops wrote:
Hi cant make the shade of solaris full red can u suggest something else?

Vorici craft (120 chrom) is the easiest way.
More expensive way is to use shaped rares with Extra Chaos Damage.
Anyway, you don't have to use all of warcry, cwdt-golem, and 4L-wither-totem. They are just utilities.
Last edited by Gacky on Jan 27, 2018, 2:33:48 AM
Excellent build, I was unaware of the chaos conversion mechanism.
I tried to exploit it at most and most of the time I end up with your own choices.
Maybe you could have better results if you went crit with some Shaper's sceptres (20% added as chaos) + other elemental conversions or crit stats. That would probably be very expensive though.
Last edited by ChannelMerge on Jan 26, 2018, 10:39:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info