[3.0-3.1] Blight CwC Chaos Glacial Cascade

Would you mind posting lower level passive trees, like 20ish/40ish? This build looks awesome, can't wait to start it up!
Having alot of fun with this build. Hit level 44 on the "Death to Purity" quest (to kill lead Templar dude) and have gone from face rolling everything to getting completely destroyed. It looks like I shouldn't start gearing for this build until 68. Any pointers on how you handled 45-65?
"
Wond3rboy7 wrote:
Would you mind posting lower level passive trees, like 20ish/40ish?

"
Odingamerd3 wrote:
It looks like I shouldn't start gearing for this build until 68. Any pointers on how you handled 45-65?

Added Leveling Tips. I hope it will help you.
Decided to try this build and was curious why you have life nodes in the witch tree if your ci?
"
FlyBoy15T wrote:
why you have life nodes in the witch tree if your ci?

Healthy Mind unique jewels convert life nodes (Cruel Preparation, Heart and Soul, and Melding) to mana.
We can gain ES from mana by Radiant Faith. In addition, Healthy Mind is cheaper than Energy From Within :)
thx, im an idiot and completely forgot bout the jewels lol
Hey, i wanted to thank for your build.

I reached lvl 90 with it yesterday and it's the character i had the most fun with this league :-)

It combines interesting mechanics, class and 'exotic' uniques, all i want in a build.

It is totally viable up to tier 15 maps (even for a 'noob player' like me) and it is very tanky.
MoM With Chaos Innoculation? Best joke ever...
It doesnt work together...

30% of Damage is taken from Mana before LIFE
Last edited by Urith32 on Sep 2, 2017, 7:39:14 PM
"
Urith32 wrote:
MoM With Chaos Innoculation? Best joke ever...
It doesnt work together...

As already mentioned, I want to take mana nodes following MoM. They are most valuable ES nodes.
MoM itself won't work at all as you say.
Nice build ! I did't tought about glacial cascade that can benefit from the phys -> chaos from atziri's promise

I m leveling up a similar build based on frost bolt. But I'm going to try Low Life with 35% life reserved, 75% chaos resist and MoM.

Leveling damage is insane when you land a crit. You should develop more on procing elemental overlord and wands added spell damage : this is the most important part of the build as it multiplies your damage by 3. I have for the moment :
- 4L orb of storm + increase crit + increase duration + increase AoE
- CWDT + ice spear + increase crit
- I will try herald, perhaps herlad of thunder + increase crit with some chance to shock in tree

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info