[3.0-3.1] Blight CwC Chaos Glacial Cascade

"
Tartos wrote:
Leveling damage is insane when you land a crit. You should develop more on procing elemental overlord and wands added spell damage

One idea is the enchantment on boots: "120% increased Critical Strike Chance if you haven't Crit Recently". We don't want to deal critical strikes during boost by EO and wands.
Hi first thank you for posting the Build!

Iam a bit confused reached level 62 and equiped The Vertex with the posted gemsetup but iam not able to run all three aura's because with Enlighten Level 3 (2 +1 from helmet) the resevered mana is 101% at. Did i miss something?

Question solved missed the reduced mana reservation at Influence...
Last edited by ArchD3vi1 on Sep 9, 2017, 11:14:00 AM
Was just wondering, instead of the 2 40% pyre rings, could i substitute 1 of these

And a rare ring with resists?
"
xBeWarned wrote:
And a rare ring with resists?

Sure. A legacy 100% Pyre is the best ring in permanent leagues.
Pyre doesn't bend the rules of the game, you either have 100% elemental dmg, or you have less. Wielding 7 Pyres does't give you 280% elemental dmg, sorry.
thanks for sharing your build, i just started to lvl it but im a bit confused where you get your critical strike from?
"
dtothejeff wrote:
where you get your critical strike from?

I don't increase critical chance at the moment. I expect 5% chance of 3cps leads to 50% uptime for wands and more for EO. You can Orb of Storms + IncCrit if you want more boost chances.
alright i see, thanks a lot for your fast response!
Interesting build.
Although I'm quite confused about the elemental to chaos damage conversion part, is this considered as some sort of double dipping?

Anyway, will try this build before end of the league
"
kutreels wrote:
the elemental to chaos damage conversion part, is this considered as some sort of double dipping?

No. It is additive. Modifiers to increase elemental damage can be boosted at a rate of (100-300)%, but that is all.
On the other hand, double dipping was multiplicative.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info