[3.0-3.1] Blight CwC Chaos Glacial Cascade

Hey,

I am wondering how Time of Need benefits this build? Maximum life is set to 1 due to CI so there should be no LifeRegen applied.
"
Stexinator wrote:
I am wondering how Time of Need benefits this build? Maximum life is set to 1 due to CI so there should be no LifeRegen applied.

The regen is applied to ES with Zealot's Oath.
"
The regen is applied to ES with Zealot's Oath.

That is clear to me, but 30% of 1HP(CI) is 0.

So the question is if Time of Need is only taken for the Curse removal?
"
Stexinator wrote:
So the question is if Time of Need is only taken for the Curse removal?

No, the regen is based on maximum ES with ZO, as same as regular life regen nodes. All properties of Time of Need work well.

By the way, Harmony of Purpose is buffed at 3.2. 10% chance to gain charges on hit seems to be strong and better than Prayer of Glory.
"
Gacky wrote:

No, the regen is based on maximum ES with ZO, as same as regular life regen nodes. All properties of Time of Need work well.

Thanks, did not know that ZO also changes Ascendencies.
I'm running this build in occultist variant, 6k HP + 1.6k ES

Using malediction, blasphemy enfeeble and fenumus shroud for damage reduction but it still feels lackluster. CWC by nature requires one to be able to tank the incoming damage - very risky. Certain bosses (like orchard one) in twinned/hasted variant shred me leaving little to no time to retaliate

Honestly, without defensive capabilities of the guardian this build is very hard to play unfortunately (well, this applies to all cwc builds I guess)
Nothing here
Last edited by trolldemort on Apr 7, 2018, 11:47:37 AM
Very impressive, I think this build's playstyle would be very relevant in the next league (in close corridors and surrounded by monsters). Is it still so good? I did not find in the last patchnotes nothing about changes converting mechanics, but it can be nerfed easily in minor patches.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info