[3.0-3.1] Blight CwC Chaos Glacial Cascade

Really cool build. Can I replace Glacial Cascade with any other spell like lightning spells ?
Another Question: I am an Inquisitor with Poius Path and Inevitable Judgement. Should I follow the same conversion method or change to guardian to be optimal ?
"
thinhnham2806 wrote:
Can I replace Glacial Cascade with any other spell like lightning spells ?

Yes, you can use lightning spells with Call of the Brotherhood rings.

"
thinhnham2806 wrote:
I am an Inquisitor with Poius Path and Inevitable Judgement. Should I follow the same conversion method or change to guardian to be optimal ?

Inquisitor does not fit this build because damage consists of 40% ele + 60% chaos. Occultist is the best offensive class, as in any chaos builds.
If your critical chance is too high, you cannot deal damages with Shade of Solaris. Instead, use Duskdawn.
Also, higher cast speed does not increase dps because of CwC. Instead, cast your main spell directly.
Please help me... I dont understand why You convert cold damage to fire with 2 Pyre rings.

Isnt it more efficient just make 100% cold damage with 75% extra chaos damage? And put in the rings slots something else?
"
Swiech wrote:
Please help me... I dont understand why You convert cold damage to fire with 2 Pyre rings.

That's because the converted 80% of cold damage is still added as chaos damage. One Pyre ring is worth 20% more DpU at least.

without Pyre: 26,560.5 DpU

Cold: 15965.5 (100%)
Chaos: 10595 (66%)
with Pyre: 37,629.5 DpU

Cold: 3,193 (18%)
Fire: 14,393 (82%)
(Ele total): 17,586 (100%)
Chaos: 20043.5 (114%)
Gacky: thank you for explenation. Now it is clear.
:)
My 2c:
-Blight may feel strong at first, but it is far from being great against something a bit resilient (since you lose the bonus damage very quickly, except if you stop attacking for 2,5s that often)
-You don't manage to get the wither cap (since your totem can get at best 16 stacks). Somehow, I think it would be better to use wither (on top of the totem) instead of blight. You can two more jewels for damage, instead of getting 50% damage during the first 1,6s, you ramp up to 60% after the first two second, and the slow is permanent.
-I feel sad when I see you don't get the shadow starter line (physical + chaos damage). It is just insane for the build. I mean, remove these fire/frost walker, you can even remove a jewel, it makes up for it (around 150% damage for 9 pts).
-I have huge doubts on how you manage to get the SoS buff. I mean, you need an orb of storm with increased critical strike here. Just relying on glacial cascade is less than 50% uptime.

I will do another build like that at the 3.1 (maybe with obliteration while waiting for the SoS), but probably life with a Berserker, so I can void all these mana/manaregen nodes and actually use MoM. I lose Incandescent Heart, but Cherrubim's Maleficence is a good alternative.

Still, nice guide!
Last edited by Keyen on Nov 27, 2017, 6:22:35 PM
One more question: how about Uber Lab Farming? Is this build good/viable for it?
"
Swiech wrote:
how about Uber Lab Farming? Is this build good/viable for it?

Easy to complete Uber Lab because of ES+regen,
but not so good for speed run only with 30%MS boots and Flame Dash.
Do you really think occultist is viable for this build? I'm trying to make one in pob but the defenses look too weak.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info