Game is to easy.

So you never have gotten past 72 with a single non necro character and come here and say game is too easy :P That's funny. Let me guess. You probably also played those characters like a certain first time poe player-famous twitch streamer roflstomping most content because he was 10 levels overlevled with his necromancer?

You know if you feel the game is too easy for you you have the option to put restrictions on your own play. You can go SSF, you can lock youself out of certain classes/skills/items. In fact you can apply almost every single nerf you want to to make the game exactly as challenging you want it to be. Isn't that wonderful?

Last edited by arknath on Aug 19, 2017, 10:29:26 PM
"
arknath wrote:
So you never have gotten past 72 with a single non necro character and come here and say game is too easy :P That's funny. Let me guess. You probably also played those character like a certain first time poe player-famous twitch streamer roflstomping most content because he was 10 levels overlevled with his necromancer?

You know if you feel the game is too easy for you you have the option to put restrictions on your own play. You can go SSF, you can lock youself out of certain classes/skills/items. In fact you can apply almost every single nerf you want to to make the game exactly as challenging you want it to be. Isn't that wonderful?

Are you asking me to show game time now aswell? i got 5,5k hours in this game and started playing hardcore in the beyond league. Played standard before that. And i deleted a lot of chars in that time. And you did not read everything in this thread or you would not even have mentioned anything about my skill or SSF.

Again we are back to "about me" instead of being constructive. Is that usely how thees threads go?
Last edited by Anubis2108 on Aug 19, 2017, 10:34:09 PM
"
Anubis2108 wrote:
"
arknath wrote:
So you never have gotten past 72 with a single non necro character and come here and say game is too easy :P That's funny. Let me guess. You probably also played those character like a certain first time poe player-famous twitch streamer roflstomping most content because he was 10 levels overlevled with his necromancer?

Are you asking me to show game time now aswell? i got 5,5k hours in this game and started playing hardcore in the beyond league. Played standard before that. And i deleted a lot of chars in that time, i kinda have to because there is a limit. And you did not read everything in this thread or you would not even have mentioned anything about my skill or SSF.

Double post sorry.
Last edited by Anubis2108 on Aug 19, 2017, 10:32:57 PM
"
Anubis2108 wrote:
OKEEEEY.. Now that you all have questioned me about my experience, my playing habbits and whether or not i am a liar can we please stay on topic now.

You said you'd make your profile public if we gave a reason why you would lie.
I wasn't saying that you did lie.

I don't know you, so I just gave reasons why a person might lie in the hopes that you'd make your profile public and help get the thread back on track.

And since it's pretty clear that neither of those things are happening you might as well send a report on the thread requesting that it be locked.
You might have been better off asking in global chat in-game where you'd have been more likely to get the quick responses you were hoping for.

Take care.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
"
crystalwitch wrote:
"
Anubis2108 wrote:
OKEEEEY.. Now that you all have questioned me about my experience, my playing habbits and whether or not i am a liar can we please stay on topic now.

You said you'd make your profile public if we gave a reason why you would lie.
I wasn't saying that you did lie.

I don't know you, so I just gave reasons why a person might lie in the hopes that you'd make your profile public and help get the thread back on track.

And since it's pretty clear that neither of those things are happening you might as well send a report on the thread requesting that it be locked.
You might have been better off asking in global chat in-game where you'd have been more likely to get the quick responses you were hoping for.

Take care.

i did make it public.. even though i do not see why it would matter. It is a really simpel thread i have made. You guys are just in another world man..

I said, act 1 -> 10 is to easy. All you have to do is say i dont agree or i do agree and add to that.. instead you wanted to see everything i had and everything i had done because apperently that mattered. You were pointless. You really were, you took this thread in a totaly wierd direction instead of just answering with your oppinion.

I am done anyway. Fu ck this. The only reasoning i can think of that would explain why you question me like this would be that you have a very hard time with the content and you ask yourself how i can even make this thread. Which in itself is no justification for asking me to make my profile public. You would answer No i dont think the game is to easy.
Last edited by Anubis2108 on Aug 19, 2017, 10:55:22 PM
Troll post
You don't think that having spent 5,500 hours with PoE had anything to do with you feeling leveling is "too easy"?

Do you agree that it might be just a little ridiculous to ask for the leveling portion of the game to be adjusted for people with thousands of hours in learning the mechanics of PoE?

You truly SHOULD find the game easier than the majority. It would be impossible for you not to. You're FAR from an average PoE player with 5,500 hours. In fact, you're likely in the .01 percentile. Don't be so selfish and think about the rest of we 99.99 %
"
You don't think that having spent 5,500 hours with PoE had anything to do with you feeling leveling is "too easy"?

Do you agree that it might be just a little ridiculous to ask for the leveling portion of the game to be adjusted for people with thousands of hours in learning the mechanics of PoE?

You truly SHOULD find the game easier than the majority. It would be impossible for you not to. You're FAR from an average PoE player with 5,500 hours. In fact, you're likely in the .01 percentile. Don't be so selfish and think about the rest of we 99.99 %

THat would make sense ofcause. I spend a lot of time checking out twitch streams on my other monitor while playing and i spend a lot of time looking at all the new streamers coming to poe. Many of which took thoudsands of new players with them. And a lot of thoes "not only the streamers" expressed that the game was to easy save for a few spikes sometimes. So from "my observation" it is not only experienced players that walk through the content. The question is then, should a new player be able to complete everything from act 1 -> 10 without dying once except for the kitava fight? I think thats a signal in itself.

I hoped to have a lot of oppinions instead this turned out to be a something else entirely. But since, no one has said yet that the game is easy for them aswell and i would like to hear that from a new player i would assume that the game is probaly hard enough or they are just not aware of the forum yet.
Last edited by Anubis2108 on Aug 19, 2017, 11:34:02 PM
"
Cleave wrote:
Troll post

useless comment.
"
Anubis2108 wrote:
"

THat would make sense ofcause. I spend a lot of time checking out twitch streams on my other monitor while playing and i spend a lot of time looking at all the new streamers coming to poe. Many of which took thoudsands of new players with them. And a lot of thoes "not only the streamers" expressed that the game was to easy save for a few spikes sometimes. So from "my observation" it is not only experienced players that walk through the content. The question is then, should a new player be able to complete everything from act 1 -> 10 without dying once except for the kitava fight? I think thats a signal in itself.

I hoped to have a lot of oppinions instead this turned out to be a something else entirely..Had i known, i probaly would not had created this thread.

If an actual "new player" makes it through all of the leveling process in PoE without one death, or one of the many chicken log outs, etc., I will eat my shorts on a twitch stream.

Even you yourself say that your characters die in this game after thousands of learning hours.

Had you known that the leveling in PoE was "easy" for you simply because you've over-played it, you'd have not made the thread.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info