Game is to easy.

To be fair, you should view the game as 3-difficulties span across 10 acts, like for example:

1-4: Normal
5-8: Cruel
9-10: Merciless

Now looks back previous league, all boss in Normal and Cruel, and most boss in Merciless just kind of meh, with the exception of Merciless Malachai, which most players just skip anyway.

The easiness that you feel should kind of make sense...

What GGG could do is that, introduce a new OPTIONAL mode, for players like you, to play through again entire act 1 to act 10, with act 1 trash mobs as strong as the lowest trash mob in map, or even higher, and all the act boss buff into insane power, so the boss can torture players like you :D
"
bamboo7979 wrote:
To be fair, you should view the game as 3-difficulties span across 10 acts, like for example:

1-4: Normal
5-8: Cruel
9-10: Merciless

Now looks back previous league, all boss in Normal and Cruel, and most boss in Merciless just kind of meh, with the exception of Merciless Malachai, which most players just skip anyway.

The easiness that you feel should kind of make sense...

What GGG could do is that, introduce a new OPTIONAL mode, for players like you, to play through again entire act 1 to act 10, with act 1 trash mobs as strong as the lowest trash mob in map, or even higher, and all the act boss buff into insane power, so the boss can torture players like you :D

It is merciless after act 10. So you dont really get the same difficulty as you had pre 3.0.

For the fun of it i actually asked in global if they would play a harder version of hardcore. For the sake of the suggestion lets call it extreme hardcore. The point is a lot of people actually said yes, they would enjoy that extra challenge. I think the main game is rather easy, yes it could be because i have a lot of experience with the game.

The game have become easier over time, they keept adding more and more stuff that could make us more powerfull while the monsters pretty much stayed the same. It was really hard before ascendencies etc. Now dont missunderstand me, i do enjoy the classes very much.. but i would really wish the content got harder at the same time. Anyway it seems i am the only one.

I think it would be a cool design to have a "key" drop off the shaper which could only be completed in solo play. That key would allow you to enter the next difficulty with exclusive drops and rewards. I know in the past people got angry that there was a difference between hardcore and softcore rewards but making a goal that you can reach by completing the game would be a very interesting approach to it. imho, and would keep there older fans.
Last edited by Anubis2108 on Aug 20, 2017, 3:41:53 PM
Acts 1-10 will always be easy for experienced players. If they were hard for experienced players, they will be absolutely overwhelming for new players, which is not very good if you want to keep new players in the game.

It has been said many times this thread, the real game is maps and end game bosses.

Btw you need to change your title to "acts 1-10 too easy" if you want people to take you seriously, because the game is not easy.
Last edited by golan4840 on Aug 20, 2017, 5:56:45 PM
Levelling from 1-4 is easy but 5-10 isn't as easy. Mainly because I'm still learning the bosses and sometimes just because my craptop struggles at times. The only truely challenging parts are certain bosses, Kitava obviously, but also Deodre and Arakaali, Spinner of Shadows. The latter pair are just a pain in the arse especially for my Charged Dash Trickster. I keep timing my dashes badly and end up taking all their damage. Deodre's arena is just too small. I think the bosses are hard just because it's sometimes too difficult to avoid damage. The rest of the enemies you face levelling a usually a joke.
While OP speaks the truth,i feel like that isn't the case with most players. I don't even need the monitor on to beat the acts. Then i open the global chat and people complain about being destroyed by some boss all the time.

OP,you should actually expect nerfs...sadly. From what i've seen,people complain quite often for being destroyed. Which means for new people it's from okay to hard,for old players its just more of the old facetank with occasional deaths due to laziness.

So yea,i feel the acts are fine.
Last edited by Kasapnica on Aug 20, 2017, 8:31:11 PM
"
Kasapnica wrote:
While OP speaks the truth,i feel like that isn't the case with most players. I don't even need the monitor on to beat the acts. Then i open the global chat and people complain about being destroyed by some boss all the time.

OP,you should actually expect nerfs...sadly.

good point can you stream this blank screen run from 1-10 and show us how you do this?
"
Fhark wrote:
"
Kasapnica wrote:

OP,you should actually expect nerfs...sadly.

good point can you stream this blank screen run from 1-10 and show us how you do this?

No sorry,i don't film myself. I just like how everyone cries hard at everything,so i make fun of them.

EDIT:Also edited my post with a BIT more reasoning but you were too fast... Also i died 3 times at kitava(Act 10),twice on my gladiator(i believe) cuz i had no idea what he does,and once on my slayer because i wanted to see if i could survive the breath.

Guess you win.

Actually i will EDIT again.

I farmed Shaper and Guardians with 90k DPS,on 5 link sunder without quality,and 10c axe. It was by day 4 or 5 ? not sure. So yea,i think im mechanically good enough,and since im grumpy 90s retard,i believe that everyone can do the same instead of crying on the forum how GGG SUCK and the game is hard.
Last edited by Kasapnica on Aug 20, 2017, 8:41:15 PM
Act 1 through 10 are very easy if you are an experienced endgame player and know how to dodge.

Act 1 through 10 are incredibly difficult as a new player.
I sneezed and Merveil died...

That is not what I meant when I said that act bosses should be more in line with standard mobs.
I came here expecting an analogy. Leaving disappointed. I guess I'll supply my own:

"Game" is to "easy" as "this thread" is to "waste of my time".
- here's my sig

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info