Game is to easy.

"
Kastmar wrote:
Hey you said game is to easy not the act 1-10 is so easy. Real game is not in acts but in maps.

Oh.. you are right. I am sorry, i would had exspected people to read the thread and not just the title. But i learned from that thank you very much.
"
crystalwitch wrote:
"
Anubis2108 wrote:
Here is the answers you should had made.

I do not agree, i died a lot and find the content to hard from act 1 -> 10.

Or

I agree, it was kinda easy from act 1 -> 10 I suggest this and that.

Fair enough, though that will require me to use both answers.

♦ I do not agree, i died a few times and found the content sufficiently challenging from act 1 -> 10.

♦ I agree, you did find it kinda easy from act 1 -> 10 I suggest you try a more challenging build such as storm burst hierophant or dual strike ranger and, although I can't be certain whether or not this had a role in your ease, doing it solo self-found.

"
Anubis2108 wrote:
Please read through the answers in this thread and tell me who derailed from the topic.
I'm sorry, but I've already forgotten what your original post said and can't accurately discern whether the replies were out of place with the original context.
I also believe your refusal to make your profile public exacerbated the situation. My profile's always been public and I've had no issue with that.

Now we are getting somewhere.

My profile have been hidding for some time now, it has nothing to do with this thread. But you might be right about that, but why would it matter really? they should not answer if they are skeptical in the first place. THey can disagree or agree, there is nothing else to it.

I am aware that a lot of people enjoy SSF, but should you balance the game around not trading? personally i enjoy trading as much as playing the game itself.
Last edited by Anubis2108 on Aug 19, 2017, 9:39:17 PM
"
Anubis2108 wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:
Got to stand with the dinosaur on this one

Open your profile if you want to have any credibility

Credibility about what man? How about i ask you guys a question.. do you die a lot when you level from act 1 -> 10?

well... I have died 3 times this league...

but im kind bad lol

still do as the dino says
I dont see any any key!
"
Anubis2108 wrote:

I am aware that a lot of people enjoy SSF, but should you balance the game around not trading? personally i enjoy trading as much as playing the game itself.

But the simple fact is that having better equipment makes things easier and although you found the later acts very easy, not everyone has agreed with you about them being too easy.

It seems if you're looking to make Acts 4-10 more challenging for yourself, a good way for you to do that would be not trading for equipment until you've reached maps.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Last edited by crystalwitch on Aug 19, 2017, 9:38:43 PM
"
crystalwitch wrote:
"
Anubis2108 wrote:

But the simple fact is that having better equipment makes things easier and although you found the later acts very easy, not everyone has agreed with you about them being too easy.

It seems if you're looking to make Acts 4-10 more challenging for yourself, a good way for you to do about that would be not trading for equipment until you've reached maps.

a fair point!

play self found
I dont see any any key!
Now that you mention it, my perception of it being well balanced is based around a league starter character that didn't trade until I started hitting gear walls in maps (around t6/7).
"Life is weighted dice. You have some control over the outcome, but you'll never win if you don't roll."
"
crystalwitch wrote:
"
Anubis2108 wrote:

It seems if you're looking to make Acts 4-10 more challenging for yourself, a good way for you to do that would be not trading for equipment until you've reached maps.

Lets be honest now.. for real.. the majority of the time it is not nessesary to trade before maps, and i dont really cause thats how easy the game have become. You are just assuming i am because i said i like to trade.
why is your profile still private

what is it you are hiding?

seriously
I dont see any any key!
Hope everyone has brought along their biggest shovels. There's LOADS of it in here :)
"
k1rage wrote:
why is your profile still private

what is it you are hiding?

seriously

Can i ask what you are so curious about on my profile?

I will make my profile public. If you can give me an honest answer as to why i would have any reason to lie public about a pc game that i am playing? And it has to make sense.
Last edited by Anubis2108 on Aug 19, 2017, 9:53:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info