Game is to easy.

"
Kastmar wrote:
Man you are only level 56. That's nothing. Even 81 is nothing. The game start to be hard on gold red maps with crazy prefixes.

I have been there many times.. Please read what i said. This thread is about the lvling experience from act 4 -> 10. So many fu cking useless comments in this thread.
What builds are you playing?
Your screenshot looked like you were SRS summoner which, to be honest, is a very easy build to go through the acts with.

If that's what you've been using I'm not surprised you're having an easy time.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
"
crystalwitch wrote:
What builds are you playing?
Your screenshot looked like you were SRS summoner which, to be honest, is a very easy build to go through the acts with.

If that's what you've been using I'm not surprised you're having an easy time.

My first one was a cyclone oro mara. My seccond one was a dark pact build. My third one is the summoner.

Am i really the only one that thinks the lvling process is easy and unrewarding?
Skepticism: CONFIRMED

;)
"
Anubis2108 wrote:
Game is to easy.

I am pretty happy with the lvling experience from act 1 -> 3 but everything after that just gets boring because you dont get challenged. Everything dies in secs and you kill everything on the screen. The game gets harder again when you reach tier 8+ maps. But up untill that point it is really boring. I mean the difficulty.. not the content. Please make the encounters in different places more interesting and last longer than a 1 sec.

It's ok to admit you never made it to map.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Anubis2108 wrote:
"
Kastmar wrote:
Man you are only level 56. That's nothing. Even 81 is nothing. The game start to be hard on gold red maps with crazy prefixes.

I have been there many times.. Please read what i said. This thread is about the lvling experience from act 4 -> 10. So many fu cking useless comments in this thread.

No you haven't.

If you did you would open your profile instead of being sensitive.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
Anubis2108 wrote:
Game is to easy.

I am pretty happy with the lvling experience from act 1 -> 3 but everything after that just gets boring because you dont get challenged. Everything dies in secs and you kill everything on the screen. The game gets harder again when you reach tier 8+ maps. But up untill that point it is really boring. I mean the difficulty.. not the content. Please make the encounters in different places more interesting and last longer than a 1 sec.

It's ok to admit you never made it to map.

I do not understand that comment.
I have edited the main post for all the [Removed by Support].
Last edited by Stacey_GGG on Aug 19, 2017, 9:35:06 PM
Got to stand with the dinosaur on this one

Open your profile if you want to have any credibility
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
Got to stand with the dinosaur on this one

Open your profile if you want to have any credibility

Credibility about what man? How about i ask you guys a question.. do you die a lot when you level from act 1 -> 10?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info