[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

"
Cadamus wrote:
I am basically new to PoE and this is my first build where I finished the 10 acts, so thanks! I do have a question, what is with the one-handed weapons? Do you switch to those for certain fights? Are they just to level gems? Also, has anyone had issues being restricted to axes? That part scares me a little and I haven't specced into that part of the build yet. Please ELI5 :) Thanks again!

The one-handed weapons are useful for uberlab. Their ONLY use is to give tons of attack speed so you can leap slam very very fast and do the lab quickly. Basically when you need to kill enemies in the lab you use the 2H axe and then you switch to the 1H weapons to travel in the rooms . Ignore them if you're not doing uberlab yet.

Buy a Kaom's Primacy on poetrade. It's a very good and cheap 2H axe. You can have it 4-linked for 1 or 2 chaos.
Last edited by zolofos on Mar 25, 2018, 10:46:26 PM
How much life should we aim for?

Im at 20k armor, but struggling to get past 4.7k life.
"
HugoVR wrote:
How much life should we aim for?

Im at 20k armor, but struggling to get past 4.7k life.

Hp% passive points do most of the job once you have good hp rolls everywhere. You'll have at least 6k hp before you hit lv90.
This build can do atziri queen?
"
matheusfab wrote:
This build can do atziri queen?

normal atziri yes easily
havent tried uber but if you make some adjustments and have really good mechanics i think you should be able to kill her tho it will be hard
Hey. why does the build use the cdwt setups at lvl 1?
"
Mathac wrote:
Hey. why does the build use the cdwt setups at lvl 1?

to ensure the uptime of the linked gems, the higher level your cwdt is the more damage is required to procc it
and since you are more likely to take really low damage throughout a map or w/e it is easier to keep the cwdt on low level
if you do a setup for a certain fight where you know you are going to take a lot of damage you can swap in a high level cwdt
IS brass dome even worth getting with this build?
"
MuffinKiller wrote:
IS brass dome even worth getting with this build?

imo it is not, would be completely overkill
i recommend craiceann's carapace
Spoiler
Can someone tell me why am I keep dying to guardians?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info