[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

You are over thinking it a bit. Just make sure you have your instant pots and you can swap leap's fortify into your sunder links in place of multi strike.
What I've noticed is a 2K tooltip difference in armor and unbuffed sunder DPS. With

I have 20K armor and 106K hideout DPS

with

I have 22K armor and 104K hideout DPS

The benefit is onslaught in lab, but when mapping I prefer +1 EC Belt of the Deceiver
I am struggling a little bit still with this build

This is my first ever POE character, a friend from work convinced me to play after talking about old Diablo 2 days

Here is my gear

Jewels are all Attack speed/phys/melee with one adding armor instead of melee.

What is the point of enduring cry and how does it help you? If I am at 7 endurance charges, hitting it does nothing.

I am at 240 chaos so almost to the op 2 hander.

My also big problem is Herald take 50% mana, arctic armor 25% and hatred 25%. It leave me at 0 so there is no way for me to run this.

I have follow the tree to a T, working into the 3rd jewel slot and combat stamina currently.

Am I fairly squishy as I haven't finished ascendancy?

It is random as hell to get the last trials in maps.

Any advice to get chaos besides map grinding?

I also have the Belt of the deceiver, but struggling with res made me rely on this one.
Last edited by Gulfripper on Mar 24, 2018, 11:25:33 PM
this is my second league so so I think I'm missing something. What would the downside to the skill "blood magic support" and the +35% life in the three passives behind? my armor isn't quite where it should be and this would allow me to run arctic armor as well. Would there be mods on maps that would mess me up or something else I'm missing as a down side? plus +35% life in 4 skills when there are at least 4 5% life which is only 20% for 4 points vs 35 for 4.

thanks for any advice!
"
tacomatose wrote:
this is my second league so so I think I'm missing something. What would the downside to the skill "blood magic support" and the +35% life in the three passives behind? my armor isn't quite where it should be and this would allow me to run arctic armor as well. Would there be mods on maps that would mess me up or something else I'm missing as a down side? plus +35% life in 4 skills when there are at least 4 5% life which is only 20% for 4 points vs 35 for 4.

thanks for any advice!

Because you'd have life reservation for auras instead of mana reservation.
"
Gulfripper wrote:

This is my first ever POE character, a friend from work convinced me to play after talking about old Diablo 2 days

Here is my gear

What is the point of enduring cry and how does it help you? If I am at 7 endurance charges, hitting it does nothing.

My also big problem is Herald take 50% mana, arctic armor 25% and hatred 25%. It leave me at 0 so there is no way for me to run this.

I have follow the tree to a T, working into the 3rd jewel slot and combat stamina currently.

I also have the Belt of the deceiver, but struggling with res made me rely on this one.

I just used hatred and arctic till I got final lab done then I swapped to hatred and ash.
Get the flasks he suggested.
Don't worry about getting the OP 2 hander I was still using a 400dps weapon till tier 12 maps :D
Get dual resists on topaz/sapphire/ruby rings and life.
Change the boots to armour life and dual/triple resists and movespeed.

When you get into final lab the first time just skip most till you get to the boss rooms. Kill the adds and totem things in the first two boss rooms before killing Izaro to make the final fight easier so you get that final ascendancy nodes. Google PoE lab for the daily map layout and you could go for the shrines and hope for a good one to fight the boss with.

"
Gulfripper wrote:

Here is my gear

if you want to run all 3 auras you could always run

your attacks have blood magic
"
SevenAteNine wrote:
"
Gulfripper wrote:

Here is my gear

if you want to run all 3 auras you could always run

your attacks have blood magic

Awesome man, thank you! Really appreciate the help guys!
I am basically new to PoE and this is my first build where I finished the 10 acts, so thanks! I do have a question, what is with the one-handed weapons? Do you switch to those for certain fights? Are they just to level gems? Also, has anyone had issues being restricted to axes? That part scares me a little and I haven't specced into that part of the build yet. Please ELI5 :) Thanks again!
for 24/7 lab farming i would also recommend getting 15% attack speed on leap slam as a head enchant
also https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Craiceann%27s_Carapace is one of the best cheap body armors for this build to start farming uber lab giving you bleed immunity not that it is really needed, but also 2 res and 100+ life on top of 2.5k armor

if you want to run 3 auras for example hatred, herald of ash and arctic amor i recommend the 2handed axe https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Kingmaker
the effect Insufficient Mana doesn't prevent your Melee Attacks allows you to have 100% mana reserved
it is usually really cheap during the league since it is created by a vendor recipe (sell soul taker (1handed axe), heartbreaker (1 alch dagger) and a fusing orb to create kingmaker)
the damage is lower compared to disfavor of course but to get started it is insanely strong
Last edited by nerdstomperx on Mar 25, 2018, 2:36:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info