[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

In what situations do we swap from +1 max endurance charge belt of the deceiver to perseverance? Is Perseverance just for extra speed hopping through lab?
I am with Sunder, uber lab is eazy, maping is eazy, but, when can i swap for EQ ? and how ? i feel like if i swap i have no dmg.
Here's a question, what are yinz thoughts about using the Craiceann's Set in this build, even if it's only pieces?
How in the world do I stop myself from killing Izaro's Lieutenants? The combination of multistrike, and simply the fact that there's always a lieutenant that spawns next to him makes it impossible for me to get that extra key.

Please Help :D
Atziri killed today, swapped out Sunder for Dual Strike (2h) single-target hit.

Easy cake.
- killed myself first portal to Multistrike... forgot it hits "best possible enemy".

other wise its possible do Atziri with "Faster Attack" instead of Multistrike if you can swap it.... if not (RED) swap Mutli > Ruthless Strike.

EASY!
Those whos the shyest are normaly the strongest, when time demands it they will step up and save the people from the end.
- The blindest are those who think they above others and tries to control it.
"
ShaxMC wrote:
How in the world do I stop myself from killing Izaro's Lieutenants? The combination of multistrike, and simply the fact that there's always a lieutenant that spawns next to him makes it impossible for me to get that extra key.

Please Help :D

Bring Dual strike with you! works everytime! (second weapons)
Those whos the shyest are normaly the strongest, when time demands it they will step up and save the people from the end.
Having a lot of fun with this build still. Used some more uberlab profits and upgraded a few things today. I think I'm to the point where it's just about "finished" (although most of my gems are still 19/20 and I'm only level 92).

Current stats:

Unbuffed hideout DPS (no flasks or charges):

Current gear:
Spoiler

PoB: https://pastebin.com/jHW4wUV6

I know I still have a ton of room for improvement, but I'm pretty happy with it!
I have a global question i want someone to please give me an answear that actully know what they speaking about.

So i tried two belt, the guide owner "Using" and i cannot see a reason using the "Perseverance" its seems ALOT weaker then my Deceiver, the second mentioned belt basicly deal around 7k more dmg for me (im around 45k unbuffed) DPS, Not using Disfavour yet.

Why would i want to use Perserverance?
was it only for leveling purpose?

A. Belt of the Deceiver, Heavy Belt (25% Incr. Global Physical Damage)
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Belt_of_the_Deceiver

B. Perseverance, Vanguard Belt
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Perseverance
Last edited by SevenSinsOfHell on Mar 22, 2018, 11:17:35 AM
the idea behind Perseverance is that you only use it for lab runs. specifically when moving. so that when ever you use leap you gain fortify and with the belt you gain onslaught for even more leaping. thats it :)
Did some normal Atziri runs today with a 2H build (using Disfavour).

I'm newish to the game in Abyss and didn't really know what I was doing at first so died a few times to reflect damage from the mirror copy. Was able to cut deaths to a little less than 1/run with these changes:

Swap Brutality for Multistrike. Less damage but also doesn't auto-target the mirror copy by accident.

Swap in a Ruby flask. Good emergency button that lets us tank the "fast" flameblast in an emergency in combination with the next change:

Swap out Hatred + Herald of Ash (don't work with Brutality) and instead put in lvl 20 0% Purity of Fire (good for tanking flameblasts) and Haste (damage boost and helps us run from problem mechanics faster).

When the 4-copy phase happens place totem in the middle and stand next to it. Locate the Atziri with the blue arm at least since you know she doesn't have the mirror (If you can locate mirror copy too as this will help us choose where aim splash away from as we kill blue arm). Wait for flameblast to target then leap-slam behind blue-arm and start attacking until you have to dodge. Ending this phase quickly is best for us as it's the scariest.

That's about it. None of the other rooms were very hard, including Trio, but I understand on uber they probably require more finesse. I think this build should be able to do the normal Atziri fight pretty well with some experience practicing the mechanics and learning the phases.

I'd be curious to hear if anyone has tried Uber yet and how that went. Any different setups that would be better than what I ran?
Last edited by algie_amyr on Mar 23, 2018, 6:00:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info