[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

I dont see the need to go Slayer with Sunder. You dont need that much leech to be honest. Sunder is like a mid-range skill.
If you are going to face a real challenge, it has to be a real challenge. You can't accomplish anything without the possibility of failure.
"
openallhours wrote:
Could this be done as a Slayer build?

Done to many Marauder builds but not done a Duelist in a long while.
From looking at the tree I guess taking attack speed would be the best option from the Duelist starting point.

Cheers
OaH

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1993530
Would you be able to post how to go through the skill tree while leveling? Like every 10 points etc.?

I seen a lot of guides do that and it helps so much. Starting this character tonight. Would love a walkthrough of the tree cause I'm dumb with that stuff lol
"
headcheese wrote:
Would you be able to post how to go through the skill tree while leveling? Like every 10 points etc.?

I seen a lot of guides do that and it helps so much. Starting this character tonight. Would love a walkthrough of the tree cause I'm dumb with that stuff lol

Start like that:
1. www.poeurl.com/bzjJ
2. www.poeurl.com/bzjD
Then go for the rest.
Skill everything related to bleeding in the very end.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Sep 23, 2017, 11:58:41 PM
hi

Do u prefer 40% sunder damage or 15% sunder attack speed on starkonja helm
"
SlayTheDevil wrote:
hi

Do u prefer 40% sunder damage or 15% sunder attack speed on starkonja helm

I prefer attack speed!
IS there way to kill shaper ? I'm struggling hard with him ATM. I know the build have not been made for him but dps is pretty decent so I though it would do it.
whats better for sunder DW or 2 hander? i seen the top juges and glads on ladder go DW
How would you compare this to the cleave variant of the "insane currency farmer" thread?

I'm leveling that right now and cleave is pretty...bleh, but he(Norse) recommends that as the higher budget ulab runner.
"
Moosebert wrote:
How would you compare this to the cleave variant of the "insane currency farmer" thread?

I'm leveling that right now and cleave is pretty...bleh, but he(Norse) recommends that as the higher budget ulab runner.

My build is also made for farming maps / guardians. If you do lab only you may change a few things.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Oct 8, 2017, 9:03:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info